Paingain is offline Banned

WTF, my stomach keeps waking me up!!!!

Ok, this is starting to get annoying, I'm eating my ass off everyday like 7-8 meals. For some strange reason, the past few nights I will go to bed and like 5 hours later I'm waiking up with a stomach ache because I'm hungry again!!!! It's bullsh*t, last night about 2 hours before bed I ate a big grilled chicken salad, a chicken wrap and 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and this morning it happened again. I'm going to go hit cardio right now because well, now I'm up. Could these hunger attacks be because of dianabol ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you on eq?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eq causes hunger pains in some people

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    so does dbol post ur cycle

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    dunno, could be AS induced, but it sounds to me like your metabolism has become faster??

Paingain is offline Banned
    Well, as of run now I'm on 35mg/day dbol , and 400mg a week cyp, but I just started last Sat. so I know the cyp has nothing to do with it. Also gonna throw in some tren week 5-10. I just might be one of those people that has a metabolism that is fast as f*ck

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Well, as of run now I'm on 35mg/day dbol, and 400mg a week cyp, but I just started last Sat. so I know the cyp has nothing to do with it. Also gonna throw in some tren week 5-10. I just might be one of those people that has a metabolism that is fast as f*ck
    Well atleast you look better as a thin person trying to bulk up some muscle as opposed to a fat person trying to cut down fat to reveal some muscle. Of course I'm being assumptive that you're thiner than average based of your metabolism.

Jupiter is offline New Member
    D-bol gives me pains similiar to what you are having however I run 20 30 mg/day. good luck. Eat and Growwwwwwwwww

bigordie is offline Member
    whenever i start eating more in my diet i have the same problem, i will wake up at about 3am and feel so hungry that i am nautious. It sucks

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Its a pain bro I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I wake up everynight and gord my a$$ of in the kitchen. Make my half awake stroll back to bed a pass the phuck right out again. EVERY NIGHT!

upndown is offline New Member
    just something to think about sounds like carb craving hunger to me. maybe lay off the simple carbs so close to bed time and stick with complex carbs and protein. tho i've heard of bbs waking and eating every 3hours through the night.

Thread Information