Thread: No more gyno

Countryboy is offline New Member

No more gyno

Hey guys awhile back I came on here looking for advice about gyno. I was running prop. eod 100mg, test 250 twice a week and deca @ 300mg a week. At the last couple weeks I experienced very sensitive nipples and went to see if I could squeeze anything out and yup I got lactating nipples and it scared me to death. Couple weeks after that I started getting a hard pea size knot behind my right nipple that hurt to touch and was very uncomfortable when my shirt rubbed my nipple. Well anyways I had some problems financially and was out of town as well so I couldn't get any tamoxifen or anything I really needed from the test sites. But a friend of mine told me about 6-oxo that he said his friend used that helped his gyno. And of course I thought it was BS considering no one on here talks about it. I bought some and took 3 pills every night after my last meal like it recommends and I be ****ed my sens nipples, lactating, and now that pea size knot is gone out of my right nipple. That **** had to work and it does claim to reduce estrogens in steroids /prohormones. I know ppl will prob. flame me for saying it worked, but the truth is it did. Has anyone else ever tried this?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    well it it possible if you caught it in time 6oxo blocks estrogen from forming and thats whats needed for gyno but it looks as though progesterone was the culprit due to the lactating nipples you are very lucky guy anything over a pea sized lump is irreversable

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    anything over a pea sized lump is irreversable
    NOT TRUE

I know from experience.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man, if it worked for you I don't think anyone will flame you for stopping your gyno.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    NOT TRUE

I know from experience.
    Dally, what did you run and for how long?

So let me get this straight the only time you nipples will lactate is due from progesterone such as tren /deca ? Or can they lactate from others as well?

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    were you taking 200mg or more of vitamin B5 ED?

nope why?

bowie is offline Member
    I think he means b-6 for deca related gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    well it it possible if you caught it in time 6oxo blocks estrogen from forming and thats whats needed for gyno but it looks as though progesterone was the culprit due to the lactating nipples you are very lucky guy anything over a pea sized lump is irreversable

So my question is if u lactate is it because of progesterone types such as deca /tren or can you lactate on any anabolic if ur estrogens get too high?

I guess no one is going to respond to my last post huh?

Angelis is offline Banned
    Lactating is caused by high Prolactin levels which are generally caused by Fina... I dont think you lactate on all AAS but I personally havent tried them all!

The fact that it worked doesn't make it a good choice. 6-oxo is a weak AI, and an AI isn't what you should be using to treat OR prevent gyno. this means you're reducing systemic estrogen, and if you're using it to treat already-present gyno, you're likely reducing systemic estrogen to subnormal levels. This isn't good for growth, nor is it good for overall health. Tamoxifen is what's to be used to prevent (and treat for thsose that don't believe in prevention) gyno. It doesn't lower systemic estrogen but rather blocks estrogenic activity, primarily at the breast.
    The fact that you were lactating is indicative of elevated prolactin levels caused by deca

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i think i might have the onsets of gyno too. i have been off cycle for couple months now andd i did my pct. but now my left nipple is really sensitive and puffed up. there is nothing hard around it so i dont know whats going on. could i start taking nolva again to fix this? if so for how long and how much?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Femara does alot to block estrogen.

Thread Information