gunner20 is offline Junior Member

anti depressants with cycle...

just wondering if anyone has used any type of anti depressants during your cycle. i dont know if there are any negative effects of this. any advice/information would be greatly appreciated.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    when im on test, it is an antidepressant. lol i feel like god when im loaded with test. has to be the best feeling in the world IMO

max-it is offline Member
    a friend of mine takes zoloft while on his cycles. he has not had any problems. i can not speak from personal experience but i can tell you that he does it without any problems. others may have more info on this. just my .02

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I used Wellbutrin and it worked great. I tried Zoloft and became sssooo lethargic I couldn't stand it. May just be me or a combination of everything.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Yeah, I used Wellbutrin and it worked great. I tried Zoloft and became sssooo lethargic I couldn't stand it. May just be me or a combination of everything.
    it is my understanding that most of the newer drugs are all ssri. that being said different people react differently to the same ssri medication. so the fact that zoloft made you tired and not others is not uncommon.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to take a full lineup of Bi-polar medicines while on or off cycle and it doesnt bother me.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have been through an entire list of different anti-d's. Its sort of trial and error. There is nothing wrong with taking anti-d's during a cycle. I would not take them because your on a cycle though. Thats like taking milk thistle with 2 17aa's. Currently I am taking wellbutrin and lexapro. I feel awesome. Thought I'd share that. Good luck.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Just switched from paxil to celexa and now im on Zoloft. I couldnt see anything wrong with taking them on or off cycle at all. Good luck bro!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    just currious thinking about gettin on some pills myself which ones are know to have sexual sides so i can stay away from those?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    All of them except wellbutrin. Prosac being the libido killer of them all.

Thread Information