Thread: Dosages

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Dosages

Hey guys,
    I'm considering a cycling T400 & Tren . What should my cycle look like?
    I was going to cycle deca , enanthate and dbol , but my guy said he's been hearing great things about the T400 & Tren used together. Plus he said the bloat wont be too bad. Any help would be much appreciated guys.
    Currently 6ft 195lbs and on around my 8th cycle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude that t 400 is good but it hurts like hell.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    not meaning to flame bro but its your 8th cycle and u are still asking what your doses should be? thats not good. what did your other cycles look like. oh yeah and t-400 hurts like a mofo. ask anyone who has used it

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    The tren is 72mg/ml. I'm gonna shoot that 1ml 3 x a week. The T400, I don't have any experience with. There are a lot of AS out there bro. Just because someone has done cycles in the past, doesn't mean they automatically know doseages for evey AS out there. Have some more patience.
    I have heard that it hurts like crazy, but I'm hoping the pain will be worth it.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    I would run the tren at 1ml/cc per day and the t-400 at a 1/2 cc every other day. I'm currently running 75mg tren ED and 600 qv test e per week. this is my 1st experience with tren and the only sides i'm experiencing is massive strength gains and feeling hot quite often. i haven't gotten the dreaded night sweats, irritability, acne, etc.. that a lot of other people have. You are going to love this cycle, gauranteed or your $$ back!! FINA is my new best friend.

Thread Information