SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Does test really need to be ran higher than eq?

I'm planning on running a cycle for 16 weeks of test e. 300mg. & eq. 300 mg.
    I have 20ml. of both 300 compounds.
    That leaves me (if i run test 1 week longer than the eq.) a cycle of 375 test for 16 weeks & eq. @ 400mg. for 15 weeks.
    Does it make any freegin difference w/ that small of gap?

pct: nolva - weeks 13-21 @ 20 per day
    clomid - weeks 18-21 @ (depending what my body can handle mg. wise)
    300-100-50

This is my final draft unless somebody thinks it's a bad idea.
    Also, I've heard so many different versions of pct I was wondering if this plan will do fine.
    The search on pct has 10,000 different ideas.
    Thanks in advace bro's!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why not run it a few weeks shorter, but bump up the doses?

Thought about that but most people swear that you need to run EQ. at least 14 weeks at a min. of 400 mg.
    This is only my 2nd cycle & I'm still trying to figue out how my body will respond to gear & picked a "safe" stack but only wanted to run the min. before making it a lifestyle.
    Trying the KISS method for the first few cycles b4 jumping into the higher doses.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Get more test!

Thanks but, that's a generic answer.
    Buy another 10ml. & run it even @ 400?
    Like I said, I don't how my body is going to respond to a higher compound of like 600mg. of test ew so I'm trying to be consevative for my 2nd cycle.
    Thanks for the reply.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    do nolva at 10mgs per day through the cycle, and 20mgs per day during pct bro.

What are you goals with this cycle? Cut? Bulk?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ive run test and eq both at 400mg and next plan on running them both at 500mg. Ive never had any problems doin it

toolman is offline Banned
    Since73, not sure of your stats. Glad to see your taking it slow and suspect of all pat answers of raise the test.

No you do not have to run eq lower than test. Guys started parroting that some time ago. It is not deca and their is no such thing as eq dick. That said, I did not feel my eq until I raised it to 400mgs a week. I started at 200 then bumped up to 4 as I did not notice the appetite and vascularity everyone talked about. When I bumped to 400, world of difference. THey say tio run about 2mgs per lb of body weight)The thing I did not like about eq is it dried my joints out big time and aggravated my tendonitis. I would agree with COnsistancy, if it is an option, go 400, 400. It is your second cycle and that is still considered conservative dosing by most in here, too conservative by many others, but you have the right idea as far as I am concerned.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Get more test!
    Can you explain why you give this advise rather than just saying what most say in here?

Thanks guy's for the help.
    I found this tid-bit from another thread waaaaayyy back.
    Eq is in the family of testosterone derived compounds. Running test at a higher (or even equal dose) isn't as necessary when we are talking about test derived compounds. If we were talking about a 19-nor compound (a progestin, perhaps, like deca or tren ) or a DHT derived compound like winstrol , the story might be different.

This answered my question since eq. is a form of test. & it sounds like test can be ran even lower than eq. w/ no problems.
    I trust this information because it came from the resident guru.
    Very confusing to the new guy who read everything hours every day but I think at some point you can read too much.
    It's kinda like shopping for a house. They all start looking alike after awhile.

Stumbo: I'm gearing for the "athletic look." I'm 5'9 180 w/ average/below bf.
    At 37 years old I don't want to look like I'm "on", just cut up w/ some good solid mass to go along w/ my killer looks.

Thanks toolman for taking the time for a newbie & answering my questions in detail & not spewing the statis quo.

Thread Information