Thread: cycle help.

tinknocker is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

cycle help.

I just bought some t400 and qv300 3-10ml bot. of each. I weigh 230 at 6'4" and have a good high protien diet. I have done 3 cycles of deca in the past year. I thought it was time to add some test. Any ideas? I havent uesd any antiestrogens in the past. Should I plan on getting some before I start this cycle? Any ideas on how to stack, what ratios? how often? Can someone with some experience brake it down for me?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im not to good at writing cycles for other people but you can do 2cc's of each (400mgs test & 600mgs of deca ) a week for 15 weeks. and yes i would wait till you get clomid and anti-e's before you start.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Always have nolva and clomid for after a cycle or you natural test levels wont recover fast enough to keep much of the gains.

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    You will not feel like doing the t400 twice a week. It hurts like hell for about 5 days after each shot. If you can get your hands on Cypionate or Entantate you may be better off. Up to you though!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it does hurt like hell, but after a few times you barley feel it anymore.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I feel that you need to research alittle before you put anything in your body and that way you will know what to expect and how to avoid some complications. Propose a cycle with what you have or want and we will take a look at it. Peace

tinknocker is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    The last cycle I did, qv300 only, I startred off @ 300mg 1st week, then 450mg 2nd & 3rd weeks 600mg for 8 weeks then 450 and off. 11 weeks total. Dont think that I dont research what im doing, Im just asking for some help here or suggestions. Lets say I do 1ml t400 and 1 ml qv300 together twice a week, that should ease the pain right? Cutting the t400 with deca .? So where do I add clomid or nova and how much, how often?

Thread Information