Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    irish bulldog's Avatar
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,446

    how many squirts for ln clen?

    i know i should have searched but i need quick answer,how many squirts is 1ml,or is it better measuring it? but the squirt is easier.

  2. #2
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    measure it with a syringe

  3. #3
    USN DV's Avatar
    USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    190FSW
    Posts
    254
    1 ml is equal to 1 cc if that is any help, pietro75 idea was good just measure it in a syringe.

  4. #4
    irish bulldog's Avatar
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,446
    yes i think ill just measure it,thanks

  5. #5
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    i know i should have searched but i need quick answer,how many squirts is 1ml,or is it better measuring it? but the squirt is easier.
    What's the concentration of your clen ? My clen is 25 mcg/ml and each "squirt" is 4ml so there are 100mcg per "squirt". For accuracy though your much better drawing it out of the bottle with one of those needleless syringes.

  6. #6
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    What's the concentration of your clen ? My clen is 25 mcg/ml and each "squirt" is 4ml so there are 100mcg per "squirt". For accuracy though your much better drawing it out of the bottle with one of those needleless syringes.
    I have never heard of it dosed this low per ml. One squirt is 4ml, that is more like a faucet...

  7. #7
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I have never heard of it dosed this low per ml. One squirt is 4ml, that is more like a faucet...
    Are we talking about the same thing here? I'm saying one full pump is equal to 4ml and each ml is .025mg or 25mcg therefore 100 mcg per full pump? Is that low or am I missing something?

  8. #8
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    Geez, my clen is 200 mcg per ml. I have to take like .5 mls. Makes me shakey.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •