Angel80 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle...Any Suggestions

This will be the 2nd cycle I have done. Right now my stats are 6'3" 230 lbs with 10% bf. I am not looking to get overly big, but want alot of strength. I have been roaming and studying these threads for quite some time now and finally logged in. I have most of the gear now, but I will be getting the rest in do time. I am not in a rush because I have been trying to max out naturally for the past 3yrs. Here it goes...and be brutal if you have too, I can take it and use the knowledge.

wks 1-4 Test Prop ...mg/wk (300-500mg...what would be best)
    wks 5-14 Test E 500mg/wk
    wks 1-13 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 10-15 Winny/Anavar 50mg/ed
    wk 16 PCT

Now here are some ?'s I have:
    -Should I use nolva 10mg throughout the cycle?
    -Along w/L-dex???? How should I use?
    -Clen /T3 stack.....when should I implement?
    -Best way to clycle Clen/T3?

Your sugestion are welcome to there fullest and I thank you all now for your help.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel80
    This will be the 2nd cycle I have done. Right now my stats are 6'3" 230 lbs with 10% bf. I am not looking to get overly big, but want alot of strength. I have been roaming and studying these threads for quite some time now and finally logged in. I have most of the gear now, but I will be getting the rest in do time. I am not in a rush because I have been trying to max out naturally for the past 3yrs. Here it goes...and be brutal if you have too, I can take it and use the knowledge.

wks 1-4 Test Prop ...mg/wk (300-500mg...what would be best)
    wks 5-14 Test E 500mg/wk
    wks 1-13 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 10-15 Winny/Anavar 50mg/ed
    wk 16 PCT

Now here are some ?'s I have:
    -Should I use nolva 10mg throughout the cycle?
    -Along w/L-dex???? How should I use?
    -Clen /T3 stack.....when should I implement?
    -Best way to clycle Clen/T3?

Your sugestion are welcome to there fullest and I thank you all now for your help.
    Start the Test E at week one. It takes time to kick in . the prop is an addition the tEST E to jump start the gains, not a replacement. If you are going to run the winny, I woudl start it at wk 11 and finish it at wk 16.... It just makes starting pct time easier. I like var better than winny but it needs to be run longer and is much more expensive...( YOUR CHOICE ) I would use the clen during pct... and run 10mgs nolva and .25mgs ldex all the way through

THE PUMP is offline Member
    100mg prop eod or 150mg if you have it.
    and yes 10mg nolva throughout.
    not sure about clen t3 stack dont plan on useing t3.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Start the Test E at week one. It takes time to kick in . the prop is an addition the tEST E to jump start the gains, not a replacement. If you are going to run the winny, I woudl start it at wk 11 and finish it at wk 16.... It just makes starting pct time easier. I like var better than winny but it needs to be run longer and is much more expensive...( YOUR CHOICE ) I would use the clen during pct... and run 10mgs nolva and .25mgs ldex all the way through
    O I forgot , I would run the prop 75mgs ed or 150eod... and start pct 1day after last winny administration...Make sure to have your pct set up before you start... Good luck

Anyone have the info about the clen /t3 stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    O I forgot , I would run the prop 75mgs ed or 150eod... and start pct 1day after last winny administration...Make sure to have your pct set up before you start... Good luck
    Russ616...in regards of the Prop....you said it was an addition, where should I put it in

Quote Originally Posted by Angel80
    Russ616...in regards of the Prop....you said it was an addition, where should I put it in
    You are fine exactly where it is wk 1-4 that is where most run it... It is not neccessary if you are patient and can wait 4wk to see gains. Like I said before, it is only used to jump start a cycle. Think of it like dbol . ( at least in your case )

Thread Information