dirkdigglersdouble is offline New Member

Probably another dumb ?

Hey guys, I've never done a cycle so i guess its better to ask the questions rather than blindly jumping in. I just have 3 ?'s i hope i can get some answers. First off, i'm about 155 pounds and i've been using NO2 and creatine along with whey protein and a multi vitamin. My results have been minimal (about 6 pounds gained in three months) so here goes with ?'s

1 What would u recommend for a first cycle if i want to build up and then after that what would you recommed to get cut?

2 If you quit using steroids do you lose alot of the muscle you gained?

3 Are there any alternatives to injecting or that just the most effective way?

thanks guys, sorry if the ?'s are dumb

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkdigglersdouble

Yes, because you don't have enough of a base and you havent even gotten close to your genetic potential yet.

Try eating

You don't need steroids to gain muscle. Your diet and training must be $hit if you havent gained any weight. Research research research

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    see #8 of the "top 10 reasons not to juice" thread from a few days ago

You have long way to go in preparing a base befroe even thinking of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdigglersdouble
    Hey guys, I've never done a cycle so i guess its better to ask the questions rather than blindly jumping in. I just have 3 ?'s i hope i can get some answers. First off, i'm about 155 pounds and i've been using NO2 and creatine along with whey protein and a multi vitamin. My results have been minimal (about 6 pounds gained in three months) so here goes with ?'s

1 What would u recommend for a first cycle if i want to build up and then after that what would you recommed to get cut?

3 Are there any alternatives to injecting or that just the most effective way?

thanks guys, sorry if the ?'s are dumb

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Yes, because you don't have enough of a base and you havent even gotten close to your genetic potential yet.

Try eating

You don't need steroids to gain muscle. Your diet and training must be $hit if you havent gained any weight. Research research research

HAha, this coming from a 19 year old..............jk bro, but seriously, most havent reached our max natural potential continues up to mid 20's.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    First cycle,
    I'll give you my opinoin, I would recommmed Deca , since your weight is about 150 pounds take 300mg per week for 10 weeks. An anti-estrogen is not need with this drug since there is little estrogen associated with it, also the small amount estrogen will assist in putting on weight. 2 weeks after your last injection I would take Novadex(10 mg) or Clomid(50mg) two tabs for two weeks, then 1 tab for 2 weeks. I'm not sure how easy it wil be for you to obtain HCG , but take one shot the first day of nolvadex /clomid therapy(2500iu),Then four days after that take another shot (1500 iu), and four days after that one last shot of (750iu).

The Nolvadex/Clomid and HCG will bring up body's naturall testostrone and help preserve your newly aquired muscle. If you don't finish with these drugs you will more than likely lose alot of your newly aquired muscle.

Injecting is one possible method, there are also pills, and I've "heard" of people snorting fina pellets. With injection there is the possiblily of site infection if your don't sterilize the site and use clean instruments. Pills are more toxic(some more thatn others) to the liver because they have to pass if before getting into the blood stream. As for the snorting fina pellets. I wouldn't doing it. Injection in my prefernece

This is the first cycle I did and I put on about 20 pounds (but I was taking 400mg because my weight was 195)

Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    First cycle,
    I'll give you my opinoin, I would recommmed Deca, since your weight is about 150 pounds take 300mg per week for 10 weeks. An anti-estrogen is not need with this drug since there is little estrogen associated with it, also the small amount estrogen will assist in putting on weight. 2 weeks after your last injection I would take Novadex(10 mg) or Clomid(50mg) two tabs for two weeks, then 1 tab for 2 weeks. I'm not sure how easy it wil be for you to obtain HCG, but take one shot the first day of nolvadex/clomid therapy(2500iu),Then four days after that take another shot (1500 iu), and four days after that one last shot of (750iu).

Please disregard this advice

birsling is offline Member
    First cycle,
    I'll give you my opinoin, I would recommmed Deca , since your weight is about 150 pounds take 300mg per week for 10 weeks. An anti-estrogen is not need with this drug since there is little estrogen associated with it, also the small amount estrogen will assist in putting on weight. 2 weeks after your last injection I would take Novadex(10 mg) or Clomid(50mg) two tabs for two weeks, then 1 tab for 2 weeks. I'm not sure how easy it wil be for you to obtain HCG , but take one shot the first day of nolvadex /clomid therapy(2500iu),Then four days after that take another shot (1500 iu), and four days after that one last shot of (750iu).

The Nolvadex/Clomid and HCG will bring up body's naturall testostrone and help preserve your newly aquired muscle. If you don't finish with these drugs you will more than likely lose alot of your newly aquired muscle.

Injecting is one possible method, there are also pills, and I've "heard" of people snorting fina pellets. With injection there is the possiblily of site infection if your don't sterilize the site and use clean instruments. Pills are more toxic(some more thatn others) to the liver because they have to pass if before getting into the blood stream. As for the snorting fina pellets. I wouldn't doing it. Injection in my prefernece

This is the first cycle I did and I put on about 20 pounds (but I was taking 400mg because my weight was 195)

What kind of advice is this? Please research other threads, and disregard this post. There is a lot to be learned here, for you and for USN DV. Good luck to both of you

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I am 12yr vet I respect the navy diver but disagree completly. Back to your question.. You said you only gained 6 lbs in 3 months. Well thats really good & adds ups at 2 lbs per month or 24lbs for the year. Granted the creatine may be holding some water but neverless progress is seen. Your still a puppy sucking on mommy boobs as far as bodybuilding is concerned(no flame bro). Just keep your head up for the next few yrs & good luck.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    First cycle,

dumblucky is offline Member
    First cycle,

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Haunt this forum for the next few months, go to all the websites that are informational about AS, read books if you can find them, Eat, and then eat again, and then eat some more, lots of meat, low on fat, good complex carbs, work realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hard in the gym, eat some more, and then research and haunt this forum some more, ask questions ( the only dumb question is one that you dont ask ), catch my drift? AS is not something you just do, it is something that you plan for months on doing, maybe a year or two depending on you physical condition. AS is something to be highly respected, otherwise you can really hurt yourself. Research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been working out for 10 years, and researching for the last 4 months, and I am just now thinking I might be ready to do my first cycle.
    Good luck bro
    Rocknroll!!!

Thread Information