Thread: The man

MorMass is offline New Member

The man

ok. I am new here but all of my friends know that i am the man now. [deleted by the system admin]
    Last edited by TNT; 03-01-2002 at 04:20 PM.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    First of all bro as a new membor you need to read the rules , I would think when a mod or vet sees this it will be gone ,Looks like you are trying to drum up your biz , with new membors ,you might want to edit it ,no flame bro but dont sucker anyone on this board, if you are looking for posts to read use the search botton, that being said welcome to A.R .

gymnut

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Hey Mr. "Man". You may be a man among your friends, but if you ever try that again on AR you will be dismissed. Read the rules. You will not be "the man" here, I can promise you.

Ranger is offline New Member
    Heh heh heh....Sounds like someone missed the " Little Yellow " school bus this morning.....<wink>

Ranger

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Wow, as usual I missed it, will someone PM me and tell me what he said?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Go get em Jay.... woohoooo

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Wow, as usual I missed it, will someone PM me and tell me what he said?
    Um, Canes, he said that he would be hanging outside your gym in Miami tonight. Look for him in a long trenchcoast with lots of amps and vials hanging from hooks on the inside lining. He'll be standing next to a really long Lincoln limo, flanked by two big dudes who are wearing sunglasses. And as you come out of the gym, he'll approach you and say, "Hey, little boy, want to try some candy?"

Originally posted by TNT
    Um, Canes, he said that he would be hanging outside your gym in Miami tonight. Look for him in a long trenchcoast with lots of amps and vials hanging from hooks on the inside lining. He'll be standing next to a really long Lincoln limo, flanked by two big dudes who are wearing sunglasses. And as you come out of the gym, he'll approach you and say, "Hey, little boy, want to try some candy?"

LMAO

MorMass is offline New Member
    I apologize guys I don't sell I have just been helping friends. I actually have been nervous about the whole thing. Didn't mean to piss anyone off, hate to ruin a good source of info. I just spill too much of my guts sometimes. I guess what I was aiming for had the opposite results, I was actually hoping to eventually run into a local source that is a little cheaper since the guys I deal w/ now are extremely expensive.

Originally posted by TNT

TNT I will contact you later today for more instructions.

Originally posted by PTbyJason

LMAO
    Hmmmmmmm......hehehehehe ! It was pretty funny. Hey Jason, you workin' on that chat room brother?

(I'm gonna keep on his butt about that folks)

Originally posted by MorMass
    I apologize guys I don't sell I have just been helping friends. I actually have been nervous about the whole thing. Didn't mean to piss anyone off, hate to ruin a good source of info. I just spill too much of my guts sometimes. I guess what I was aiming for had the opposite results, I was actually hoping to eventually run into a local source that is a little cheaper since the guys I deal w/ now are extremely expensive.
    We don't talk about dealing on this board. If you ask for a source on the board, you will probably get scammed. Just come here and learn. That's what the board is here for.

But welcome bro, you will learn.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Hmmmmmmm......hehehehehe ! It was pretty funny. Hey Jason, you workin' on that chat room brother?

(I'm gonna keep on his butt about that folks)
    Sure bro, no problem, I will get right on that. Let's see, I have 14 hacks left to reinstall, as well as a couple of others that are now needed. I also have about 10 things that aren't quite working right yet. Sooooo, no chat room yet bro. Get back to me in a month and we will see how the progress goes.

LOL, look at you trying to put the pressure on me.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Your best work is done under pressure PJ!

Sure bro, no problem, I will get right on that. Let's see, I have 14 hacks left to reinstall, as well as a couple of others that are now needed. I also have about 10 things that aren't quite working right yet. Sooooo, no chat room yet bro. Get back to me in a month and we will see how the progress goes.

LOL, look at you trying to put the pressure on me.
    Oh geeeeesh, yes you are a busy bee with all that going on.....but I still will keep after ya....my job bro

I'd like to apply some pressure to ya....OOOPS did I say that?

(I'm gonna get banned now !!!)

It's ok bro, I am down to about 3 hacks now, 2 others I have to tweak, and I think I have the other problems ironed out if the mods would let me know. *hint* *hint*

After that I am going to work on installing a few features that I wanted to add long ago, but I couldn't because we had the old software. After that though, chat should be coming soon.

It's ok bro, I am down to about 3 hacks now, 2 others I have to tweak, and I think I have the other problems ironed out if the mods would let me know. *hint* *hint*

After that I am going to work on installing a few features that I wanted to add long ago, but I couldn't because we had the old software. After that though, chat should be coming soon.
    You are proving once again Jason, "YOU DA MAN !"

Thread Information