USN DV is offline Associate Member

Customs searched my package

I ordered Nolvadex from overseas no steriods . but they wanted me to sign(delivery confrimation?), which I did. I have ordered steriods from overseas 2x in the last 3+ years and have been caught in customs and recieved the standard letter. It's been over a year since an order was caught in customs. My wife is worried that they might be planning a sting or something. I currently have in my house: Testostrone Suspension, Dianabol , Tren , T-3, Clebuterol, Proviron , HCG , and Novladex. (all for personal use)I live in the military housing. so I'm not sure if they need a search warrant or anything since it's not "my house". I'm a little nerverous since I had to sign for the package. I would appreicate any adivce. (besides don't sign for the package again).

Thanks,

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    good ahead and send your gear to me and i'll hold it for ya, check your pm and i'll send you my address. j/k dont know bro, thats a **** up situation. I would say get rid of the gear soon!

dumblucky is offline Member
    you are special case cause you are military ..if anything I think they would have to fo throgh the MP

clean house and take it some where else
    perhaps a locker at the bowling alley??

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    you are special case cause you are military ..if anything I think they would have to fo throgh the MP

clean house and take it some where else
    perhaps a locker at the bowling alley??
    I agree with dumblucky. Being that you are military, you would face military justice that would probably be real close to the same justice you would recieve if caught for narcotics. Dbol is a class 1 drug, same as heroin. Clean house and put the stuff in a locker somewhere. That is what I would do. Hope the best for ya bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Get that **** out of your house and NEVER sign for anything again....
    By signing for that package you basicly admitted that you ordered it in the eye's of the law.
    And don't ever send anything to that addy again. Especially being your in the military and you're living on base. If they MP's do come knocking because of ordering AS they'll fck u 6 ways from sunday...
    Goodluck,

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Get that **** out of your house and NEVER sign for anything again....
    By signing for that package you basicly admitted that you ordered it in the eye's of the law.
    And don't ever send anything to that addy again. Especially being your in the military and you're living on base. If they MP's do come knocking because of ordering AS they'll fck u 6 ways from sunday...
    Goodluck,
    Yeah man. Realistically, you should've stopped sending stuff there when they first seized your stuff.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Get a P.O. box out in town. And no, they don't need a warrant to search your home. It's government property, and so are you.

-B

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I do not understand why you are ordering while in the service. And military housing they can come right in. I too lived in miltary housing many years but I was all natural. I would just clean house ,stay clean as the base commander can order a aas drug test. Just play it safe until you relocate IMO

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    get a lock box at the local bank and put that **** in there.or if you have fam or friends that are off the base then do that.. honestly clean house then i would go sign for it and just act stupid and be like wonder what this is? its not a steroid man..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    definatly clean house... remember making a false statement is an article 15 offense.. having that stuff on ya is worse.. put it in a package, and mail it to someone you trust not to open it.. us mail..

that will get it out of your hands the fastest...

search warrents in base housing is different.. they really don't need one..

good luck.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information