TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

site injection and pain !

i site injected into my tri yesterday morning 2ml of verimone (prop)
    the pain was not to bad yesterday but its getting worse today and my tri is boiling hot really hot ! is this normal ? i am training my tris tonight so i might have to take some painkillers to stop the pain while i trian ! will training it tonight do it any harm ?
    please help ! i am a bit worried

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ve never injected tris but 2ml sounds a fair bit for a novice in this area.

Are you sure it is not infected as that will make the area hot to touch check the inj site and see if there is a hard painful lump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    For the first 2 weeks of my current cycle I was shooting prop in my bis and tris. Same thing, lots of pain, redness and swelling the day after and for several day to follow. So I stopped using those sites. Now I'm rotating glutes, delts and quads. BTW...what is the strength of your prop and how often are you injecting? I shoot every day @ .5cc (75mg). 2 cc's seems like a lot of prop. Also, once you start training the pain will be less noticiable...no need for a pain killer IMO.

TIM
    there is deffinately no lump ! what can i do if it was to get infected ?
    the prop is 50mg per 1ml the problem was its in 2ml vials so i would have to go for another site ie the other tri ? is there anyway of safely storing the stuff for the next day once u have opened it ie in a siringe ?
    i am taking 100mg every second day ie 3 time a week
    and 250mg sus a week
    and in the last 6 weeks i am going to use 50mg winny every other day !
    clen and eca
    i know the dosages are a bit low but i am not looking for huge results i want to put on qiulty not quantity !

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When you open the vial, use two syrnges....fill them each with 1cc of prop. It will stay sterile in the syrnge so shoot 1cc ED as opposed to 2cc EOD. That's just my opinion, good luck Tim.

TIM
    cheers ! ill give it a try !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My lawd, did I read this right, 2 CC's at one time? Man, that is alot to be pushing in a tri. NO wonder you are sore. I'd say try 1 cc in your tri's, see if that helps. There is not alot of muscle mass there, and your arms have alot of nerves in them, hince it is very sensitive. Ever tried a delt inject? Does it hurt as bad? Man 2CC's? I can see maybe in a glut but in a tri? I don't know maybe that is the norm, but just seems like alot to me.

TIM
    ooops ! maybe i did over do it ! my arm looks pritty big know ! shame its not muscle ! ouch ! i am going to grit my teeth and trian the f*cker till it pops !

marx is offline Member
    I always get pain and redness the first couple weeks of site injections, but after a while your muscle gets use to the alcohol in the prop, and it won't hurt at all. You just got to stick with it the first couple times...

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Sicillian30 is right! 2cc's in your tri with prop is like asking to get puched in the arm from Tyson for hours on end!! I used to inject this much prop in my delt and it swelled like a ballon. When I saw my doc he said, you neve, ever, ever, ever, pump 2cc's of anything into your delts, bi's or tri's!!! If you wanna use that much always go for the glutes and even then be prepared not to sit down comfortably, for a while!! lol, best of luck to you!

TIM
    i trained it last night and it was not to bad untill about an hour after then the pain really started i was in agony ! its not to bad this morning ! i am going to go for 1ml in my other tri tomorrow if it is as bad with one ml i am going to stick somewere else !

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Tim:

please insure that this does not apply to you, in regards to your Virormone, OK?? I took this from another board I post at, my own post so here it goes, me talking here......

"What's up crew? Have not been over here in a long while and saw the Virormone thing going. Been over on the UK board, chillin'.

Virormone fake batch number is BN 526234. Black line does not go through the entire expiration portion of label sticker for starters. Expiration date will vary from 12/2000-2005.

Fake box will have MAN on it (manufactured) where as the real deal has MANFD.

Real Box: Where expiration is stamped on box, stamp was soo hard that the "0"'s in the expiration date, like 2006, punched straight through creating holes where the "0"'s were."

P-X

Hope you are way clear from this fake, that has recently hit the UK, unfortunately.

Regards.

TIM
    ill check then i get in tonight ! cheers !

sniper105 is offline Junior Member

slower is better

I used to get sore after any test injection. Then I tried the following: heat the inject under hot tap water first and/or inject slower. The heat breaks down the viscosity of the oil a little bit. Good luck

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    try wrapping a heating pad around your arm for no more than 20 min. at a time. This will help dipserse the hematoma (bruise) if you have one. Try this for a day. If the site gets red and hot to the touch, this could be a sign of an infection starting which would require antibiotics.

PUMPING is offline New Member

ignore

ignore the pain and GROW

No pain no gain!

PUMPING

TIM
    my arm is much better today ! its still swollen and red but the pain is much better ! i injected my other tri last night just 1ml this time ! its dam hard to pull the seringe out to check for blood does not help when ur shaking like a mother f*cker ! hope its worth it !

do you know

Where can i see how to do a injection in tris and biceps..
    Any internet sites whit pictures???

PUMPING

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I had a three sore injection spots in the thighs and one sounds very similar to yours: hot, red, swollen and very sore for a week or more.

My assumption was that I probably wasn't getting the injection spot clean enough.

Previously I just washed the area with soap and water then swabbed the area (very thoroughly) with alcohol. Since I started taking a coarse towel or brush and SCRUBBING the area very thoroughly with soap and water then swabbing with alcohol before I inject, I have NO problems with soreness.

TIM
    pumping tri this on ! www.spotinjections.com it has all the pics u will need ! and it will tell u what size needle to use !
    ajax i just used an alchol swap on my tri ! i have done this on my arse loads of time and had no problem ! i think the muscle will get used to the gear after a while ! i once injected into my thighs 1ml sus in each i was in bed for a week ! i am really scared of injecting in the spot again !

njed

thank you TIM

PUMPING

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Maybe the soreness I had was just being new to injecting or maybe it's the climate here (in Bangkok) leads to lots ot stuff building up and growing in the pores. (Dirty city, hot tropical climate!)

TIM
    KNOW MY OTHER ARMS HURTING LIKE HELL !!!!! does any one know if injecting in ur delts hurts as much ?

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, if I remembered correctly you said you were injecting 1cc into your other arm with propinate and now it hurts!? Didn't you read the earlier post? Even 1cc of prop in the tri is going to be painful! I found that injecting in the delt still hurt, although it didn't affect my workout. Go for the glutes man, I hate to hear you torturing yourself. Peace out!

TIM
    just hit my delt this morning ! okay so far ! my original tri is almost back to normal !

Thread Information