gio86 is offline Member

Question how much should i expect from sust???

hey whats up..im looking for someone that has done sustanon 250 before. and my question is... from a cycle of 250 a week then up to 500 for about 6 weeks? how much gain in weight could i expect.
    im planing on eating really clean. i always do im 160 and under 10% bf.
    thanx

gio86 is offline Member
    ?????? anyone

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    It's a crap cycle. Don't pyramid the dose. Take 500mg from start to finish. Also, 6 weeks is too short. Sust takes 4 weeks to kick in. I would run it for at least 10. However, sust is very effective and I made great gains with it in my first cycles.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    dont pyramid and make sure u run it EOD.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i'm at 250 eod

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    6 weeks wheres the other half of your cycle????????? and your clomids for the end???????????????????????do 12 weeks for 500-750 youlll gain 15-20 lbs

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    sust kicks in faster than 4 weeks bro.....

falco650 is offline New Member
    i ran sustanon for about 8 weeks. Gained almost 25 pounds and kept 15 solid. its good ****, just eat alot and work hard...

mikeyb is offline Junior Member
    500 a week as in all in one shot or space the 500 out like 250 one day than 250 the next?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb
    500 a week as in all in one shot or space the 500 out like 250 one day than 250 the next?
    Space it out. Sust is best taken EOD coz of the prop in it. So when taking sust take it EOD, or m,w,f shots at least

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Meaning you do 500mg Total, but split it up EOD.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you really should run sus250 eod..that was my first cycle...actually i ran it 500 mg a week...but should have done it eod due to the prop in it..i gained about 20 pnds i my cycle, i also ran winny at the end...good luck..sus250 will have you aggressive..just becareful.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    sust is definalty good and you will get good gains especially if running deca with it,does put your temper up ,ps if you cant handle the temper you should take it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to lay it out as everyone else has said. Run:
    Sust250 @ 500mg's/week shot EOD for 12 weeks minimum. If you have redijects or amps then shoot them all in to a sterile vial and draw as you need.
    Also have Nolva @ 10mg's ED for 12 weeks. Then 20mg's ED for another 3 weeks after during PCT. Use Clomid for PCT. Run 200mg's days 1-3, 100mg's days 4-14, 50mg's days 15-21. Or look up Pheedno's PCT in the PCT forum.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    hey whats up..im looking for someone that has done sustanon 250 before. and my question is... from a cycle of 250 a week then up to 500 for about 6 weeks? how much gain in weight could i expect.
    im planing on eating really clean. i always do im 160 and under 10% bf.
    thanx
    Sustenon is about 1/4 prop which is rapidly available testosterone . The prop will jolt you with testosterone then drop down rapidly after about 3 days. I would take 250 mg every 3 day or about 1/2 CC every 3 days. Because of the prop you can start growing right away and not have to wait for the 3 to 5 week kick in that you have to wait on with enanthate or cypionate . There is also deconate in sust which takes 21 days to wear off so you have to wait 3 weeks after your last injection for PCT to begin (the time when you drop to zero testosterone in your body). Forget about the ramping up. 200 mg is actually roughly equivalent to the natural production of testosterone in a 25 year old, in otherwords you are doing NOTHING to take 250 mg per week. There will be no growth, etc so you need to take more if you want to have anabolic growth, otherwise why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Meaning you do 500mg Total, but split it up EOD.
    I am doing the sust I brought back with me on the plane from Mexico. I've never done prop before and the prop in it seems to jolt you pretty good. I notice the testosterone jolt seems to last about 3 days then fade off on the 4th. I have noticed very good growth FAST on sust... I am extending an already too long cycle which started with deca and test en back in March... got to where I was on test only when the deca wore out in June but in July switched to the sust and doing M-1-T at same time and now pins and needles real bad in hands, skin very tight in shoulders, some stretch marks forming so I'd say its all working kick ass.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sustenon is about 1/4 prop which is rapidly available testosterone. The prop will jolt you with testosterone then drop down rapidly after about 3 days. I would take 250 mg every 3 day or about 1/2 CC every 3 days. Because of the prop you can start growing right away and not have to wait for the 3 to 5 week kick in that you have to wait on with enanthate or cypionate. There is also deconate in sust which takes 21 days to wear off so you have to wait 3 weeks after your last injection for PCT to begin (the time when you drop to zero testosterone in your body). Forget about the ramping up. 200 mg is actually roughly equivalent to the natural production of testosterone in a 25 year old, in otherwords you are doing NOTHING to take 250 mg per week. There will be no growth, etc so you need to take more if you want to have anabolic growth, otherwise why bother?
    ???Sust is not 1/4 prop.....the prop in sust250 is 30mg so it is like an 1/8.....
    and all the sust I have seen is 250mg per 1cc/ml....so 1/2 cc would be 125mg

Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    ???Sust is not 1/4 prop.....the prop in sust250 is 30mg so it is like an 1/8.....
    You are right that sust is a lot less than 1/4 prop. It's more like 10% prop, or 1/10 to be accurate. He's saying a half cc though because it would be EOD and he's still new to the game so he doesn't need 750+mg's a week. Either a half cc or maybe 3/4 if you weight over 200lbs.

p.s. - to add, on a cycle like I laid out above you could stand to gain 20+lbs of good gains.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-04-2004 at 03:00 PM.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    Not for me. Takes about 4 weeks. Theres not enough prop in sust to make it kick in fast. (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Not for me. Takes about 4 weeks. Theres not enough prop in sust to make it kick in fast. (imo)
    Agreed. It didn't kick in for me until week 4-5.

is a 15 week cycle too long?

Tiny205 is offline New Member
    I have been taking sust for about 3.5 weeks. I know that my stuff is legit but I dont feel like I have any agressive behavior of that good of a pump in the gym. I am also taking eq. and d bols. Should I up the dosage?

anyone ever do a 15 week cycle ir is that too long?

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny205
    I have been taking sust for about 3.5 weeks. I know that my stuff is legit but I dont feel like I have any agressive behavior of that good of a pump in the gym. I am also taking eq. and d bols. Should I up the dosage?
    what is your dosage? i'm on sust 3.5 wks now @ 1000mg @ 250eod and added 40mg of dbol ed waiting for both to kick in

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle 6 years ago was sus 750 mg weekly with 1 cc liquid d bol daily for 8 weeks and i went from 6" 130lbs 12% to 174lbs 18% my diet wasn't great but my gains were. sust is great stuff but use some anti-e's i got the fire nipples bad.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb
    anyone ever do a 15 week cycle ir is that too long?
    15 weeks is long......too long? who knows?....it's just that the longer you are
    on then the longer it will take for you to recover and more chance of side affects. I have a friend that ran a 16 wk. cycle....it kicked his butt! he is
    still trying to get back to normal.......you are better off with a
    10 to 12 week cycle with sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Mine says its 30 mg prop which is a 2 day release, and 60 mg phenylprop which is a 3 day release. This is why I ball parked it at 1/4 prop. Phenylprop is a lot like prop but add a day to its release time.

jpjedd is offline New Member
    I can only get sus & deca I was looking to do the following what do you reckon:-
    Training two years
    175lb
    WK 1-10 Sus250 1/2 cc every 3 days
    WK 1-10 Deca 200mg once week
    WK 8-10 anavar 40mg
    WK 13-16 PCT clomid

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my first cycle was 500mgs of sust a week, shot all on the same day. It was great, i gained alot of weight and got alot stronger. At the time i didnt know about the half life of prop, but it still worked good for me.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    what is your dosage? i'm on sust 3.5 wks now @ 1000mg @ 250eod and added 40mg of dbol ed waiting for both to kick in
    After 3 weeks of the dbol , if your taking enough, you defvinately should have noticed some gains by now.

paperboy is offline Banned
    yea really, I already get horny from it on the 2nd day

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    After 3 weeks of the dbol, if your taking enough, you defvinately should have noticed some gains by now.
    yeah i know, my s*** is bunk!! i'll have to look else where now.

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i did the exact thing u did with the sustanon . since it does only kick in around week 4 an ur cycle in short u probly maybe gain like 5 lbs. but when i did it i burned a good amount of bodyfat an got more vascular.

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    Ran 500mgs of sus for 12 weeks with d-bol and winny tabs.\

wks 1-4 40mgs of d-bol ED
    wks 1-12 500mgs of sus
    wks 8-till start of pct 50 mgs winny tabs ED

Gains were good. Went from 242 to 262 by the end of week 4 and then after the d-bol were done I drop some water and was around 255 till the end of the cycle. I would use sus again.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    why is it that most members concentrate only on the prop and forget about the effects of all the esters! prop release is 2 days phenyl prop 3 isocrap is 5 to 7 days and decanoate 14 to 21 days more likely 14! the most effective esters or active esters are the phenylprop and whci is released every 3rd day and the isocrap weekly the prop in it is just ice on the cake and the decanoate is the main ester for stability which should come on the 2nd and 3re week so if u r shooting eod .

Thread Information