nyitalianman26 is offline New Member

stomach aches when taking clen?

my 1st cycle of clen , i started a week ago- i spread thru out the day. started with 2, 3, 3, 4, 5 , 6, 6. when i reached 4, i started to get slight headaches and felt real tired after several hours had to drink coffee to stay alert. i have done ephedra products(ripped fuel, droxy cut, xenedrine, for last 5 summers. i thought clen would give me that feeling- the alert feeling. also after 2nd day my muscles felt tight, legs felt sour- but it would be on and off. i felt wierd working out. i took taurine and potassium but didnt feeling it helped much. to get to my point when i reach four and more i started to feel stomach pain at night, long after taking it and eating. but it would go away by morning. last time i did 6 i have had stomach pains for last 2 days - it will not go away - i did not take any today- would have been day 8- i dont know how some people can go up to eight or 10. im thinking about not doing anymore- also first day i was working out- which was day 2 my heart was hurting while lifting- felt like i was going to have a heart attack.. this stuff is scaring me- i feel it working but dont think i should continue- can anybody give some advice

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, up until now I thought I was the only one. Obviously the cramps and headaches are common, but the other night I got a huge stomach ache that was real painful. I wasnt sure if it was the clen or not. As far as continuing, i recommend you stop for a bit. with all the stuff your talking about you sohuld take it easy for a bit. always make sure you keep up with the potassium, taurine, and most important DRINK LOTS OF WATER. when are you taking your clen? you should be taking it after you work out (if its in the morning), or after your cardio (if your doing cardio on an empty stomach first thing in teh morning).

ttuPrincess Guest
    if i eat carbs it makes my stomach aches go away.. some oatmeal or malto meal works just fine

nyitalianman26 is offline New Member
    i just woke up again to more stomach aches. it wont go away. im thinking about see my doctor. should i tell them what i was taking

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I wake up every mornin with a pain in my stomach, I think its becasue I am hungry, as soon as I eat and **** I am good to go.

Thread Information