alfy_d is offline New Member

oxybolone and stanozolol cycle?

just wondered what would be the best way to take stanozolol 5mg and oxybolone 50mg these two together. tried dbol 5mg on its own but didnt get much of a result from it so now gonna try these two together now.

any suggestions on administration. at moment im doing 2 stanozolol 3 times a day and one oxy with 2nd lot.

is this ok?

was thinking maybe 2 stanozolol 3 times a day and 2 oxy then finish off withe 2 weeks of stanozolol to harden up?

also 10mg of nolvadex daily im taking.

any ides on half cycle for these 2?

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    dont do orals only youll lose everything you gain and your liver will explode

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Using 2 orals is not a good idea bro, do you have a problem with injecting yourself?

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Sure that's the best cycle if seen...

If you are hating your liver

yeah cant inject. maybe try it later on in the year. so only way to take it is oral. only going to take it for 5 week. using milk thistle with it too so might help with liver. no liver pains yet neither. just wondered if it were a gud combo. for a bit of bulk quick with no needles. started it on 16th of august for my hols on 28th.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alfy_d
    just wondered what would be the best way to take stanozolol 5mg and oxybolone 50mg these two together. tried dbol 5mg on its own but didnt get much of a result from it so now gonna try these two together now.

any suggestions on administration. at moment im doing 2 stanozolol 3 times a day and one oxy with 2nd lot.

is this ok?

was thinking maybe 2 stanozolol 3 times a day and 2 oxy then finish off withe 2 weeks of stanozolol to harden up?

also 10mg of nolvadex daily im taking.

any ides on half cycle for these 2?
    So you are doing an oral only cycle(SUCKS). Are you using winny at 5mg ED? On your previous oral only cycle did you keep any of your gains? You were using Dbol at 5mg ED??? Not a flame bro but you need to get alittle more educated on gear. If you are afraid of the pinz then gear is not for you...Peace

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    2 weeks of winny? You are wasting your time and your liver... Agree with kronik...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    This is a waste of time in my opinion bro, you need to get over your needle phobia if you are going to reap the rewards in this game. Your first couple of cycles will be your best most likely due to your receptors being freshest so you dont want to lose this advantage over a cycle that you wont maintain your gains from.

last time i tried stanozolol i gained bout 10 lbs and dropped 4 once cycle ended. been on it for 5 days now and i've noticed a change already. i'm weighing in at 161lb now from 154lb. my arms shoulders and chest are looking a lot harder and more defined. No side effects as yet. wouldnt of though that it wud mess my liver up so bad with such a short cycle. using milk thistle aswell. read that this helps the liver too.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    the oxmetholone (oxybolone) is one if not the most toxic steroid there is read up on steriod side effects and expect most if not all of them my mate has a enlarged heart and the cardiac consultant says its down to the oxymetholone

is it worth it for the sake of a needle ,mate it is uncomfortable more than painfull you go through more pain in the gym ,come on mate get over it

Thread Information