big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

any strength gains Running 10-15 mgs. of HALO's

Just want to know if I will benefit at all? I have 80 tabs of stenox (mexican Halo's) that I want to use over a 2 week period. I have a big event in vegas labor day weekend that I want to look as good as possible for. Currently I am running 10 iu's humalog PWO, 300 mgs of test prop, 20 mgs a day of winny, and a prohormone called MD1T by axiom pharm. Its my "comedown" cycle before I really kick it up. I want to swap out the winny for the HALO's and I can take the Halo's with me because they are tabs. I have enough halo's to either run 10 mgs a day for 20 days or 15 mgs a day for 14 days. Any suggestions?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont think 15mgs will do that much but you can throw it in if you want. An average dose is between 30-50mgs a day of halo.

Yeah, I am not expecting big changes. I guess I am hoping for a little bit of hardness. I will be dieting pretty hard through the next couple weeks.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    25 to 30 is what I read on here.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I would say no. I have used halos before & I would say just save them until you can get some more. You'll just be wasting them imo.
    S2B

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    gotta run 30ED. I think dB is running 40ED but even he called himself a little crazy for doing it.

Dont think 80 tabs will be enuf for a cycle. You need 4 weeks of 30ED to get the max results.

My halo cycle is about to start and im figuring 4 weeks @30ED.

Da BUull is the Halo Poster Boy so you might want to PM him for cycle advice. He loves the stuff and is on it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    Just want to know if I will benefit at all? I have 80 tabs of stenox (mexican Halo's) that I want to use over a 2 week period. I have a big event in vegas labor day weekend that I want to look as good as possible for. Currently I am running 10 iu's humalog PWO, 300 mgs of test prop, 20 mgs a day of winny, and a prohormone called MD1T by axiom pharm. Its my "comedown" cycle before I really kick it up. I want to swap out the winny for the HALO's and I can take the Halo's with me because they are tabs. I have enough halo's to either run 10 mgs a day for 20 days or 15 mgs a day for 14 days. Any suggestions?

Thanks You guys

Thread Information