Thread: Nolva Question

Zues is offline Associate Member

Nolva Question

What are the chances that my doctor would give me a script for nolvadex ? My main source is out for a while and the only other person I know charges $2.50 a tab which I think is too high. Anyone else gotten a prescription for it or is there anything else they might give me to do the same.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I guess it would depend on how close you are to the doctor. I would look into getting nolva from a research company.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I guess it would depend on how close you are to the doctor. I would look into getting nolva from a research company.
    Yeah, this would be your fastest and easiest way of getting Nolva....... also, you will have to tell your Dr. why you need the nolvadex and he may end up using this information.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I asked him a while back and he didn't necessarially say no. But he did say if he wrote me a script for nolva, being the prescription would be for a male it would raise alot of red flags. So you think I would get caught or something?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    What are the chances that my doctor would give me a script for nolvadex? My main source is out for a while and the only other person I know charges $2.50 a tab which I think is too high. Anyone else gotten a prescription for it or is there anything else they might give me to do the same.
    just dont let your insurance ask why you need nolva

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I asked him a while back and he didn't necessarially say no. But he did say if he wrote me a script for nolva, being the prescription would be for a male it would raise alot of red flags. So you think I would get caught or something?
    possibly, why risk it? not worth the hassle

get some liquid nolva

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I tried to get nolvadex from my doctor. He asked why I needed this and I told him that I was taking over-the-counter, legal supplements (yeah right) that had the potential to cause an increase in testosterone that could be converted to estrogen and he said he couldn't do it. He researched in his medical books and couldn't find what I was talking about (which I'm glad he didn't-- probably would have associated nolv w/ steroids ). He said if I got him some documentation of what I was talking about he could possibly do it. I never bothered going back.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    A smart doctor would never prescribe Nolvedex to a male. ZUES is right, that would send up major red flags and he would be in a world of s h i t if anyone where to look into it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I completely agree 100%, don't risk it. Use a research company, it's a lot safer.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I completely agree 100%, don't risk it. Use a research company, it's a lot safer.
    and cheaper

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    way cheaper

John88Test is offline Member
    u have a PM...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    A smart doctor would never prescribe Nolvedex to a male. ZUES is right, that would send up major red flags and he would be in a world of s h i t if anyone where to look into it.
    Read a PDR or read med journals

yes they do.

Thread Information