BigD is offline Associate Member

Question Divide Test 400?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to stack Test 400 with Deca .

I've pretty much concluded to run like this

400mg test & 300mg Deca per week.

But I can find any mention on whether or not you should break that down into 2 shot a week meaning take 1/2cc of each twice a week instead of 1cc of each only once.

I'm not sure the Half lives of the compounds but I would think only take the shot once a week that by the end of the week you levels would drop way down.

The only other option I could think of was to double it and run 800mg test & 600mg Deca a week but that seems a little high for a novice anyways.

Anyways should the shots be divided into 2 a week or is 1 enough?

PEACE!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Don't break it down to 1/2 cc. I personally would do it on one shot. Maybe you can do test on Friday (need the weekend to just get used to the compound). and do the Deca on Wed. (deca is relatively mild). You'll experiance bloat, so have nolva or arimadex onhand bdfore you start. Colmid is must after cycle. How long is your cycle gonna be? What is your goal? Stats? these would help out in giving solid suggestions.

The cycle is actually for my friend not for me.

His stats are 6'0 205lbs ~13%b/f
    He is looking for a good solid 20lbs of muscle from the cycle. He has anti e's on hand as well as clomid and clen for the post cycle.

One more thing i was wrong about is he will be taking 400mg of Deca a week not 300mg.

So the best way to stack it would be 1cc deca (200mg) Deca on wednesday and 2cc deca and test (200mg deca, 400mg Test) on friday?

MindBomb is offline Member
    IMO with 13% of Bf and 205lb. He won't need the deca . Instead offer him this cycle.

1 to 10 week test 400mg
    1 to 10 week Eq 400 to 500 mg (Depending on the brand)
    8 to 13 week Winny 50 mg/ed
    start clomid 2 days after last winny

I believe this would drop the Bf another good 3 to 5% dependin on his diet, and put about 10 to 15 lbs on. But if he is dead set on deca, just place it where eq goes. But be ready for bloat with deca and test.

Thanks, I'll pass the info on and see what he wants to do.

Also I was thinking of a cycle like that similar for myslef.
    My stats are 6'0 218lbs ~21%b/f

I had read somewhere that with a high b/f like I have then you really wont see anything out of a winny/eq cycle. Is there any truth to that?

What would you say on a cycle like that for a person with my b/f%?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    BigD,

Mindbomb has put together a very good cycle for you! That t400 will hurt like a bitch! Try this, mix the t400 in the same barrel with 200mg/eq(deca ), shut them together, it will ease the pain. later!

viper is offline Member
    im with gainseeker here bro.....
    mix it together and shoot it 2x per week...
    even with longer esters like cyp/enanth you levels are still going to be going to low after 5 days....so i even shoot them 2x per week....
    also like someone said....t400 is a bitch as far as pain goes, so you want to mix it with something to dilute to BA concentration (deca or Eq) work well for this............

skii96 is offline Member
    do 1/2 cc eod, it ends up being about 800mg but keeps the test constant. later

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm currently running a cycle of 400mg Denkall T400 mixed with 300mg EQ twice a week. The pain wasn't too bad the first couple times and now I don't even feel it. I'm also front loading Anadrol weeks 1-4.

Thread Information