Thread: Dhea

sensaispike is offline Member

Dhea

yo what up? i have been away all summer but i am back at school so i will be on the site alot again... but any ways what do you guys know about DHEA? somebody i know got a perscription for it and it sounds like it would be pretty sweet to use to gain mass. so just let me know what you think

L8ter

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    you gotta be freakin kidding me

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    hahahahahah is this kid for real?

no...like i said all i know about that is what ive heard..... i figured it would not hurt to ask... i mean we are all here to learn something right?

CVS. Walgreen's. Walmart. Stop&Shop. Shaw's. Brook's. On sale for only $9.99
    Its an OTC drug that a 5 year old could buy.

**** my bad for not knowing dude

crj900 is offline Banned
    he was asking a question you doosh, chill the **** out.

Who's getting mad?

DHEA will help a little with large doses. Buy the 50mg tabs from walmart, dont mess with the 10 or 20mg tabs. Take 300mg every nite before you go to sleep. American Nutrition is sold at wal-mart, but Optimum Nutrition is a better brand sold at some health stores.
    Its pretty cheap, usually around 10 bucks for 50 or 60 tabs. I use it allot actually, it prolly wont help much unless you use it with other supplements or stack it with AS. You will need to use it for at least 8 weeks too.
    DHEA is actually used in Sten which is a testosterone mix similiar to Sust. but not as good or effective.

Figured id help ya out man since allot of people on here are more quike to ridicule people than help them out sometimes.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Figured id help ya out man since allot of people on here are more quike to ridicule people than help them out sometimes.
    now thats a good bro!!!!

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    what is dhea

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    yo what up? i have been away all summer but i am back at school so i will be on the site alot again... but any ways what do you guys know about DHEA? somebody i know got a perscription for it and it sounds like it would be pretty sweet to use to gain mass. so just let me know what you think

L8ter
    DHEA is perhaps the most effective pro-hormone, much more of this will convert to testosterone then you would get from andro and the like. However this is not to say you will get body building doses of testosterone. You perhaps get a 5 to 10% increase in your natural testosterone levels and perhaps it can be helped even better by taking tribulis which is an herbal that can trigger the conversion of DHEA into testosterone.

As for pretty sweet for mass gain... I think not. It will also cause disruption to your Cholesterol with not as much gains as you would get from real steroids , its also unpredictable in that it can convert directly into estrogen bypassing the testosterone phase in men. Its also much more common to get blurry vision and light headedness then you get off real testosterone but some of these blurry vision effects are also experienced when on andro.

Thread Information