Thread: Cycle Critique

juicelee is offline Associate Member

Cycle Critique

hey guys,

Just wondering what you guys think of my next one...

Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    Weeks 3-16 Test Cyp 600mg/week
    Weeks 3-15 Deca 450mg/week
    Weeks 6-18 Growth 2/3 ius/day
    Weeks 15-18 dbol 15mg/day
    Weeks 18-22 Slin 4ius/day pwo (gradually increasing the dose accordingly, also its my first run with slin and thats the only reason im not running it during my cycle)

L'dex, liquid clomid, and Novla on hand for pct and more

If you have any modifications or better ideas please let me know

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    I know diddly squat about growth and slin so I cant help you there, but I would run the test and deca from week one in order to get a good test/dbol kick. JMO

Yeah i know i should run it one more month but its all i got for now... as for the dbol and test spread. My original plan was to kickstart with Dbol for now until I acquire my test and deca and I dont really like running dbol all that much I just want to gain a solid 8-10 lbs b4 I even start with the test and deca. I'm only running the dbol for the period cause i read on the competition forum that if you run it for 3-4 weeks u dont really give your body a chance retain the water and you get the major benefits from the dbol like protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. If I'm not mistaken its kinda of like a carbing up theory in a sense but much more effective, Let me know if you have a better idea

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Id start all at once. And month of HGH wont do anything for you. 3 months minimum. And Im assumming your over 30 for the GH?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure you know that running the slin at the same time as the GH and test will be much more effective. If you have concerns about it being your first run with slin then maybe you should leave it for a later time. Try it alone first so you can monitor BG levels and get to know the effects on your body. JMO

what if i started the slin with the dbol in the beginning?? what do u guys think about that run the slin for four weeks with the dbol then the test should be kickin in around the same time the slin will be leaving

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    .. as for the dbol and test spread. My original plan was to kickstart with Dbol for now until I acquire my test and deca
    so you are saying you are gonna start a cycle without having all your gear in hand??
    as far as starting dbol before the test ..bad idea
    the test level will jsut be starting to elevate in two weeks after you fisrt inj
    so between the time you finish the dbol and start the test , your HPTA will be shut down and yoiu will have no anabolic substances working in you body..Iwould guess you wil lose any gains made form the dbol in that period

opps my bad I see you didi overlap the dbol and test one week
    youi might be OK ..IMO start everything at the same time though
    Last edited by dumblucky; 08-23-2004 at 11:20 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    what if i started the slin with the dbol in the beginning?? what do u guys think about that run the slin for four weeks with the dbol then the test should be kickin in around the same time the slin will be leaving
    if you start test cyp at week 1 you wont see the effects of it till about week 4-5.....that's why you start the dbol and the cyp at the same time to get the jump....not sure what you are trying to accomplish, or what you think slin does.....hold off on the slin imo and run a proper cycle

I know slin is a transport hormone i know it will put more nutrients on my muscles to almost overload if I am right on with my nutrition, and I know what everyone says but I personally feel my test in about the 2nd to 3rd week....My initial goal was to get as much size from DBol as possible in the four weeks and as soon as four weeks was over I would be immediately into my test continuing to grow bigger than i ever was b4 thats my intention, and runnin my slin with the DBol would be merely breaking the ice with slin so I dont have all these compounds runnin through my system at once so if one were to breakdown/ mess up I would know which one it was. Its been in other threads on this site I have already been recommended to run slin by itself once to get used to my body. If you dont have anything helpful to suggest to me than why make me look like a fool when im not I know my own body when it comes to aas. As for the slin and growth my money is limited so I do what I can....

Thank you for your help

Thread Information