2002SS is offline Junior Member

Joining the USAF

I did research on this forum about joining the military and testing for AS but all the answers seem to be while you are already in the military not when you join, but my recrut said if i'm taking any suppliments that has something called "himp" or something like that because they will test me for that I asked what that was then she said like steriod . Any help please.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Hemp is weed. They don't test for AS they're just glad to have someone with a pulse show up! I wouldn't worry about this one Bro. They will test for pot, coke etc.. rec drugs.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Don't even sweat it bro. They don't test for AS.

-B

thanks, but I have to loose weight I weigh 200 so for 5'9 the max is 189lb

Wrek is offline New Member
    Their height/weight measurements are not for folks who use AS. For instance if you have a 50" chest and a 34" waist... well you're not fat even if you weigh 200lbs at 5'9".

They will take your measurements.

Oh and you will lose a good bit of mass in basic.

Have fun!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    They for the most part do not check for aas but the base commander can recommend a test specifically for aas. I spent 10 yrs in the Air Force & 2 Army. The only concern is prior to enlisting you have many physicals and you do not want a high bp. Good luck serving..

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    copy what bluethunder just said. there is no testing unless specifically request by your command. your physicals will be done annually. you don't want you vitals and blood tests looking funny while on cycle. your will know precisely when you have to go in for your physical. urinalysis is for recreational drugs and the tests are done randomly. i enjoyed my time in the service. good luck.

Thanks, I'm finishing my cycle now and will start my PCT but I still have to loose 12lbs before I go back to the recrut then she'll send me to get tested so this will give me time to recover and check my self. Ya, I cant find stable work here in san antonio so military has been in mind for awhile.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro.... they dont test for AS but like said before, your blood work may be all screwed up and you could flunk your physical. If you really wanted to... enlist clean and then go in on a delayed entry program and in the few months before you go to boot.... do a fat cycle, but make sure to come off clean and with proper meds......

Thread Information