biff is offline Associate Member

fina experiences

My next cycle is gone be a test and fina cycle everybody thats tried fina on here pretty much seems to love it. i was wondering if those of you have tried it could tell me about the results like increase of strenght and mass and if there was any decreases in body fat percentage.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well this is my first real cycle.

18 shots in and I have put 110 pounds on bench. I am gonna be able to bench 500 by the end of this cycle for sure.

Sides, so far none. I had insomnia 2 nights in a row .. but I think it was from sleepin during the day, as last night was fine.

I am doin 100 mg ed.

I have lost some fat .. dont know how much .. and have put on a few not much pounds .. I as strong as I have ever been and then some. Its friggen bizarre.

AND I heal a sore bodypart in 3 days. ready to go for sure in 4.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    yes, fina is the shiznite. i only did 75mg every other day with some test and my strength was through the roof as well. as far as body fat percentage goes, i am pretty sure that mine did not change. although if you are trying to cut, (which i haven't with fina yet) i have heard that it is awsome.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Yes fina is a great fit for mass building or cutting cylcles in my book. The only down side to it that i have seen is for a while i was running it alone except for proviron and I was getting a lightheaded feeling. But once i started running text prop with it, that went away. Thats about the only down side to my experience with fina.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fina is incredible. sttrength goes through the roof and u harden and lean up like crazy, inly prob though is the aggression. fina aggression is unlike anything else. i can control myself on test but fina, its tough to do. lol

biff is offline Associate Member
    its sounds awesome thanx for all the feedback i cant wait to start,

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    went from around 16 to 9% bodyfat, ended up 8 pounds heavier though, and strength just went through the roof, and the pathetic thing is is that i only ate aroud 2000 cals a day......its amazing stuff

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    yes, fina is the shiznite. i only did 75mg every other day with some test and my strength was through the roof as well. as far as body fat percentage goes, i am pretty sure that mine did not change. although if you are trying to cut, (which i haven't with fina yet) i have heard that it is awsome.
    dude that **** avatar is going to give me insomnia.. fukking crazy man

Thread Information