Thread: Heating Gear

Opey is offline Associate Member

Heating Gear

I have test enan from MS labs, and it always settles at the bottom of the vial. if i boil some water and swirl the vial in it, it mixes very quickly. the thing is, every time i inject, i have to heat it up because it has allready settled. if i heat it every time i inject, will it eventually break down or anything like that? BTW, it is a 50ml vial, and i draw out 1ml per injection. so will my last couple of shots (being heated almost 50 times) be ok? thanks for any input.

Anybody know?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what do you mean it settles at the bottom?? doesnt sound like you have good gear bro,i have made my own and i never seen it settle.it shouldn't need to be heated bro..i would suggest you toss it,i wouldnt shot it in my body

GymDog is offline Banned
    Just put a couple paper towels or a rag in between the vial and the pot when boiling it, so that the glass doesn't touch the metal surface. Then your gear will be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what do you mean it settles at the bottom?? doesnt sound like you have good gear bro,i have made my own and i never seen it settle.it shouldn't need to be heated bro..i would suggest you toss it,i wouldnt shot it in my body
    I believe that it is overdosed, and that is why some of the substance settles to the bottom. pretty much everything this lab makes is overdosed. but i still dont know if heating it multiple times will cause the chemical structure to break down or become unsafe. I don't know, hope i worded that right.

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    yes, it is just falling out of solution, ie crystalizing. No worries at all bro. You can reheat the hormone many times over without damage. Why boil water? Nuke it, 10sec intervals. **** whoever thinks that you cannot stick the vial in the microwave cuz of the slight bit of metal as well. I do it everytime I inject.

thanks bro, i was getting a little worried.

detroit is offline Banned
    Never seen Enanthate crash before??? Perhaps they gave you Cyp???

Thread Information