Thread: little confused

little confused

I'll run sustanon250 & D-bol cycle but i'm little confused about the sustanon

i'll run EOD correct me if i'm wrong its going to be 4 injections per week at 125mg per injection right?

1-4 D-bol 30mg ed

1-12 sustanon 500mg ew

Nolvadex & Proviron during the cycle

& the pct for 21day Clomid 300/100/50

any comments will be appreciated.

thanks,

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    If your running sus eod and only want 500mg a week... than yes... half a cc eod is 125mg eod. I personally dont think that is necessary though, I dont see why taking two shots twice a week or 2cc once a week would be that bad. I have run it that way before and had great experience with it....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah sust needs to be shot EOD. jsut to keep the blood levels consistant. some weeks u will get 3 shots in the othes it will be 4.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    If your running sus eod and only want 500mg a week... than yes... half a cc eod is 125mg eod. I personally dont think that is necessary though, I dont see why taking two shots twice a week or 2cc once a week would be that bad. I have run it that way before and had great experience with it....

because of the prop's half life that is in the sust. go ahead and shoot 2 times a week or even one if u want but your test levels will be on a roller coaster. up and down up and down. better jsut to shoot EOD and keep them more stable, so therefore u have less sides

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I'll run sustanon250 & D-bol cycle but i'm little confused about the sustanon

i'll run EOD correct me if i'm wrong its going to be 4 injections per week at 125mg per injection right?

1-4 D-bol 30mg ed

1-12 sustanon 500mg ew

Nolvadex & Proviron during the cycle

& the pct for 21day Clomid 300/100/50

any comments will be appreciated.

thanks,
    Run the nolva and proviron throughout PCT also. It will be 4 injects one weeks and 3 the next...

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    because of the prop's half life that is in the sust. go ahead and shoot 2 times a week or even one if u want but your test levels will be on a roller coaster. up and down up and down. better jsut to shoot EOD and keep them more stable, so therefore u have less sides
    I second that...

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs

Ya but my ? is this, the amount of prop he's actually injecting in the 2 cc's is pretty low correct? Is that amount enough, I always thought the prop was almost useless at levels that low....

thanks for your help but i dont get 1 week i take 4 injections & the other just 3 can u explain it to me ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Ya but my ? is this, the amount of prop he's actually injecting in the 2 cc's is pretty low correct? Is that amount enough, I always thought the prop was almost useless at levels that low....

yes it is small but it still is test and it affect test levels. even by shooting a small small amount of prop only once a week, when the prop hits the blood stream it will cause a spike, then it will go down. by shooting EOD the half life of prop (which is very short) will still be good and the crash wouldnt have happened by then. see what im saying bro?

bro...there are seven days in a week and your taking every other day...do the math...

day 1
    day 3
    day 5
    day 7 end of first week....4 shots
    day 9
    day 11
    day 13end of second week...only had 3 shots
    day 15

thanks for your help but i dont get 1 week i take 4 injections & the other just 3 can u explain it to me ?

thanks

here is a layout. on the first week u inject mon, wed, fri, sun. thas 4 for that week. then the next week u are gonna be injecting tues, thurs, satu. then u continue the process for the first week

I understand that prop has a short half life.... i run it eod on my cycles, i just wasnt sure about it in sus. I thought because it was so low and since running other tests at higher levels it really didnt effect any "crashing" if the shots were spread out.... being I thought the prop was the least effective in sus do to its low level.

thanks
    Unless you use an 8 day a week calendar you cannot take 4 EW. Ex: mon, wed, fri, sun(1st Week)...tues, thur, sat(2nd Week). Next inject would be mon and that is the start of a new week...

ok i get it thanks so much for your help guys by the way its my first cycle & i cant find a single ester thats why its going to be sustanon

Oh and BTW that averages out to 437.5 mg EW of sus, if you are shooting 125 EOD...

No sustanon is good, dont get me wrong. Great stuff. You'll be happy with it for sure.

Thread Information