EastCoaster is offline Banned

" DL " labs MOD or VET help

I've never made an order with them before, but a vet on here gave me their contact info several months ago. DL sent me a list and I exchanged a few e-mails with them around May. Recently I was ready to put in an order so I sent them a few e-mails over the past couple weeks and they wont respond? Does anybody know what the deal is? Can a mod or vet e-mail them for me and let them know I'm a "good bro" or something? They had some of the better prices I've come around and everybody preaches how clean and overdosed they are.... I was getting excited to put an order in

PM me if you have any info.

Thanks

-EastCoaster-

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I remember getting an email from him that he was going on vacation but he said he pushed it back...... just be patient he always responds. Just takes him a little longer sometimes because he is a busy man

<<LMO>>

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I've never made an order with them before, but a vet on here gave me their contact info several months ago. DL sent me a list and I exchanged a few e-mails with them around May. Recently I was ready to put in an order so I sent them a few e-mails over the past couple weeks and they wont respond? Does anybody know what the deal is? Can a mod or vet e-mail them for me and let them know I'm a "good bro" or something? They had some of the better prices I've come around and everybody preaches how clean and overdosed they are.... I was getting excited to put an order in

PM me if you have any info.

Thanks

-EastCoaster-
    You were most likely purged from his client base. As far as I know of he is not taking new clients at this time, Sorry bro...

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I remember getting an email from him that he was going on vacation but he said he pushed it back...... just be patient he always responds. Just takes him a little longer sometimes because he is a busy man

<<LMO>>
    Its been like over 3 weeks though. Before, he would respond within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    You were most likely purged from his client base. As far as I know of he is not taking new clients at this time, Sorry bro...

Oh, thats a swift kick in the nuts. I'm really pissed.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Oh, thats a swift kick in the nuts. I'm really pissed.
    He sent out an email several months back telling me that if the bros I refered to him did not order by July 1 they could not order and that his client list is closed to new clients until atleast Sept.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    He sent out an email several months back telling me that if the bros I refered to him did not order by July 1 they could not order and that his client list is closed to new clients until atleast Sept.
    That is the same thing that my buddy and i were told

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    His autoresponce says he is on vacation till the 22nd.

Thread Information