WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Give your opinion on an effective BULKING cycle

Hey guys now that winter is upon us in the next few months I plan to start a bulker. I have one cycle under my belt which was a prop, fina, dex cutting cycle with pct. Just finished a cycle of DNP a few months ago and now i'm looking to get bigger.
    Current stats:
    5'11
    11% BF

I've been doing my homework but wanted to see what others suggest

max-it is offline Member
    a common bulking cycle could consist of dbol , test and deca . dosages should be consistent with your aas experience and size. others may have more to add, just my .o2

Thats along the same lines I was thinking, just seeing what everyone else had to add/ if any...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E @ 500mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-12
    Deca (or EQ)@ 400mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-10
    D-bol @ 30-40mg ED for weeks 1-4 and if you're man enough you can run it weeks 11-14 on the end to bring you right up to PCT. Run Nolva throughout the cycle @10mg ED and @ 20mg ED through PCT. Clomid for PCT. B-6 throughout the cycle and PCT as well. Milk Thistle throughout cycle and PCT @ 750-1,000mg ED.

That's my suggestion. I only say or EQ in case you don't want to bloat up too much.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Test E @ 500mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-12
    Deca @ 400mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-10
    D-bol @ 30-40mg ED for weeks 1-4 and if you're man enough you can run it weeks 11-14 on the end to bring you right up to PCT. Run Nolva throughout the cycle @10mg ED and @ 20mg ED through PCT. Clomid for PCT. B-6 throughout the cycle and PCT as well. Milk Thistle throughout cycle and PCT @ 750-1,000mg ED.

That's my suggestion.
    I've never heard about doing the d-bol again at the end of the cycle. That must kick ass, does it work real well?

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    I've never heard about doing the d-bol again at the end of the cycle. That must kick ass, does it work real well?
    It's my plan for my cycle coming this October. I'll let you know how the results are then. I can tell you I researched doing it pretty extensively and it's safe to do. I believe I found a post or two from people whom had tried it and they said it was good going in to PCT with the d-bol gains. Just make sure you have atleast 4 weeks in between your orals in the cycle.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the idea of running d-bol at the end i'll research that and most likely end up doing it

chances is offline Associate Member
    I prefer EQ over Deca . The gains may not be as large, but it takes me forever to recover from Deca. Too harsh in my opinion. Otherwise ECoastVIPs cycle is dead on.

I've also heard from some guys that they use IGF1 in their PCT and hold gains really well. Their the ones doing DBol at the end of their cycle, and with IGF1, keeping a lot of them.

Good luck bro.

chance

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    I prefer EQ over Deca . The gains may not be as large, but it takes me forever to recover from Deca. Too harsh in my opinion. Otherwise ECoastVIPs cycle is dead on.

I've also heard from some guys that they use IGF1 in their PCT and hold gains really well. Their the ones doing DBol at the end of their cycle, and with IGF1, keeping a lot of them.

Good luck bro.

chance
    MMmmmmmmmmm ....... IGF. Yummy.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    For a bulker, anyone here will suggest the classic Test/Deca /Dbol .. if you are looking for bulk you can't go wrong with this:

1-4 DBol @ 30-40mg
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg
    1-10 Deca @ 400mg
    1-12 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-12 Femara @ 1.25mg EOD
    1-12 B6 @ 200mg ED
    14-16 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    14-16 Clomid @ 100mg ED

What you guys think about that one? I'd have to say with some clean, high calories.. you can kiss being small goodbye..

chances is offline Associate Member
    diesel,

Just wondering why you have nolva and femara in there at the same time for 1-12? No flame, just wondering.

chance

Thread Information