msu16366 is offline Member

not getting what i want out of this cycle

well i am in week 5 of BD Cyp and BD EQ. I take 500 cyp and 400 EQ split into 2 shots twice a week. Earlier i asked if i can up the dosage and someone said it would not matter at this point. i am only in week 5 of a 12 weeks cycle, so there is plenty of time, however should i increase the dosage or just give one mega dose of EQ (since i have extra). i have been sick for last week and a half and i am starting to feel better besides the terrible cough i have. However i dont really think the BD products are either kicked in yet or not all there hyped up to be. Also just wondering why some of the new bottles dont have holograms while those in other countries do have holograms.
    well thanks for any help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it could take up to 5 weeks for the cyp to kick in. are you eating enough calories (4500-5500) and enough protein (200-300gpd)?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Give it time bro mybe it hasnt kicked in yet but it should soon and i also have bd deca and it has no hologram but it looks legit to me.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I would look at your diet

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you have been sick chances are that is your problem.

SKiN is offline Member
    I am in week 8 i think of the same cycle but diff brand.... I didnt notice the test till around week 6 and have just lately been noticing the EQ... Give it time bro...

msu16366 is offline Member
    well today i woke up and actually felt great, i still have a cough but i a feelin alot better. i was thinking last night and figured out that i have not takin d bol in over 2 weeks now so it is surley out of my system. Before cycle i could only put up 275 1 time, now my max is 315 for 4 reps. i put that much up 2 weeks ago but i figured that the **** must be working or i would not be able to maintain that much weight. thanks for the help everyone

Thread Information