sdk215 is offline Junior Member

If experinced please provide some avice..

Ok so I was thinking if you do deca and test will you hit more receptor sites; meaning one could do less and get good results. I have done deca 400mg week and gained 20lbs, I have done test 500 gained 20lbs, so if I were to do deca 300mg test 300mg think that would be a great cycle for lean mass. I do have my diet in check and I want to keep the bloat off.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    you got 20 lbs from doing deca alone? that doesnt make any since and 20 just from test is possible i think but unlikely. you have to do both together to get those types of results. i did sust250 and deca 300 and gain 26lbs. alone no way something is wrong

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I'm giong to get flamed for this.

I would go Deca only, then bridge it with test. I'm going to do this next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me

why?

Longer cycle you'll get bigger gains.
    You can make excellent gains with Deca only. People argue you get Deca dick from a Deca only cycle. This is true, only when you stop the cycle does the cawk stop working.
    Since you start off with test where you left off on Deca, limp-dick won't be an issue, and i'm convinced you won't crash nearly as hard by doing so.
    It's my theory.

You can make excellent gains with Deca only. People argue you get Deca dick from a Deca only cycle. This is true, only when you stop the cycle does the cawk stop working.
    Since you start off with test where you left off on Deca, limp-dick won't be an issue, and i'm convinced you won't crash nearly as hard by doing so.
    It's my theory.

your going to have to let me know what happens but how long are you taking the cycle?

im about to do a 20wk deca300 test enth cycle

i will post every other week what is happening to FYI others.
    i will be looking at a 20wk stretch also.

does my theory make sense to you?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    It's my theory.
    bro, just because you run a longer cycle does not mean you will have bigger gains....this is coming from someone that only runs longer cycles too.....i agree you can make good gains from a deca cycle but you will have a hard time keeping gains because deca does a number on your hpta....and all the gains in the world dont mean anything if you cant recover your natty test in time......also, if deca gets you it gets you.....im one of those people, i can run and have run a gram of test with 500mg deca/week and still ended up shut down hard

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent gains my azz!!!!! Where on the net have you ever came up with the idea that Deca only cycles are great for lean muscle gains??? I know you havnt done one other wise you wouldnt be suggesting it as a great cycle.

this sounds bunk but alright im not going to complain about someone wanting to be a crash test dummie

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why be a crash test dummie when there has been so many allready????I like the term though.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    you got 20 lbs from doing deca alone? that doesnt make any since and 20 just from test is possible i think but unlikely.

Are you serious bro? People do Deca only cycles all the time with good results, 20 pound gains EASY. But that doesn't mean it's smart, even though it happens all the time.

And 20lbs from Test only is unlikely? I don't know what you're doing wrong but 20lbs is very likely..
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 08-18-2004 at 07:24 PM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I hate how people say Deca only doesn't work.. I've never done it myself, but I know alot of people that have done 300-400mg Deca a week (without educating themselves first) and got big as sh1t. It does work, but it's not healthy... enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Excellent gains my azz!!!!! Where on the net have you ever came up with the idea that Deca only cycles are great for lean muscle gains??? I know you havnt done one other wise you wouldnt be suggesting it as a great cycle.
    I ONLY give advice and opinions based on first hand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I hate how people say Deca only doesn't work.. I've never done it myself, but I know alot of people that have done 300-400mg Deca a week (without educating themselves first) and got big as sh1t. It does work, but it's not healthy... enough said
    WHAT!? your saying you have never done it "but i know someone who has" and your claiming it works? in that case i know a few people who have byut say it doesnt work for ****. Decadick occurs and they wasted there time and money-------there if you want to go the hear say route. ive done the research on it and NOTHING has proven it works.

The test and gaining 20lbs; what are you gaining fat? cause to get muscle that counts there is a high chance your not going to get 20lbs worth on just test alone. but then again it depends on your genetics and diet cause i have seen some people pull some crazy **** on it. this is based on what this thread started on

ok this is turning into a fighting ring of diff opinions. if you want to do the deca only cycle take a pic and post today. i really want to see this

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    IMO--deca alone , not a good idea.... test is the base of all ... plus who cares how big you look if your Dork quits working.... something to consider
    best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO
    IMO--deca alone , not a good idea.... test is the base of all ... plus who cares how big you look if your Dork quits working.... something to consider
    best of luck.

gotta have your junk in tact, gotta have the junk

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop

why would you bridge with something that will keep your htpa completely supressed???...thats not even a bridge...thats just extending your cycle

Thread Information