Thread: my first cycle

baba_021 is offline Junior Member

my first cycle

hi guys I need some help with my forst cycle and I appriciate all the answers I can get!!!

I have now 10 systanons each 250ml
    and 7 deca each 200ml

my questions is, should I combine those two steriods toghether or should the systas first and the decas or the other way around??
    If I combine them should I inject them them I the same buttock or seperate??
    and should take one each week or both every week?? I need as much help as I can get!!!

also I got ephedrin pills each 50mg...are they good to mix the steroids ? or should I wait until after the cycle??

peace

DoctaBig is offline Member
    ....you need to do some reading bro....

here's my suggestion. Get a box. Get some ductape. Put all the juice you just bought in that box. Use an entire roll of ductape to seal the box. Stick the box under your bed. Research on here for like 2 solid months. Come back and take the quiz (i forget who wrote it's PartyBoy I believe). Then open the box and proceed!!!

how old are you?
    Stats?
    Lifting experience?
    What does 7 deca 's mean?? amps, vials, how many mg/ml and total mls...
    -Somehow i doubt you have 450ml's of juice, considering thats probably $5000 worth of juice

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off u dont have enough gear. second i dont reccoemdn sust being used for a first cycle. pick a single ester like cyp or enan for your first one. also do more research i saw nohting on your post about pct or clomid. and run test only for your first cycle. drop the deca . but mainly do more research bro. if u have some question shoot me a pm

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    hi guys I need some help with my forst cycle and I appriciate all the answers I can get!!!

I have now 10 systanons each 250ml
    and 7 deca each 200ml

my questions is, should I combine those two steriods toghether or should the systas first and the decas or the other way around??
    If I combine them should I inject them them I the same buttock or seperate??
    and should take one each week or both every week?? I need as much help as I can get!!!

also I got ephedrin pills each 50mg...are they good to mix the steroids ? or should I wait until after the cycle??

peace
    systanon? do you mean sustanon ?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Birthday:
    June 15, 1984

No one wants to work for it anymore.

Sad.

D

Thread Information