COUNT VAGACULA is offline New Member

pinz and first cycle

im about to start my first cycle of test cyp for 13 weeks and eq for 12 weeks. About pinz do u order the syringe and needle together or both seperate. And after u draw out of the bottle how do u change the pin, do u flip the syringe upsidown and unscrew it???? and how do u keep it sanitary while changing the pin?

max-it is offline Member
    purchase them together, buy some extra needles. after you draw up you can re-cap the pin and unscrew it. then screw on a new pin. where are you shooting?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    purchase them together, buy some extra needles. after you draw up you can re-cap the pin and unscrew it. then screw on a new pin.

exactely what i do.also make sure to run the test 13 1/2 weeks cause pct for cyp is 18 days and for eq is 21 days

kronik is offline Senior Member
    RESEARCH and learn what you are doing...

Quote Originally Posted by COUNT VAGACULA
    And after u draw out of the bottle how do u change the pin, do u flip the syringe upsidown and unscrew it???? and how do u keep it sanitary while changing the pin?
    I always flip it upside down when I change the pin. I would imagine that if you didnt, most of your gear would drip out. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not going to take any chances.

Thread Information