AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

GREAT... an abscess on my first injection?

I injected Sunday night in the quad 1mL of Test 250. Very sterile procedures. It didnt really start hurting until Tuesday, and then Tuesday and Wednesday I had trouble walking up stairs and sitting down, basically whenever I'd move my leg. Today (Thursday) it feels much better, I can walk normally, but it is slightly red in a spot about 6 inches in diameter and the skin feels tighter in that spot than on the other leg. If I put my hand on it, it is warmer than the other leg.

Is this most likely an abscess? I dont understand how I would get one if my procedures were all correct. If it isnt better tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctor and tell him its B12 and see if he wont get me some Cipro, that should clear it up right?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 08-19-2004 at 07:13 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya , if it dosent clear up see the doc.
    he will fix ya up. It only takes 1 spec of **** to cause trubble.

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    You're probably just sensitive to BA. It also helps to inject into a muscle that you're going to work out that day. Seems to help things disperse and not be so sore. A heating pad also works wonders.

detroit is offline Banned
    most likely your fine, redness is normal if your sensitive to BA. What type of Test was it. Prop and Sust are known for leaving some pain in the injection site. Try glutes, they are always the least painful for me...

Whew thats good news to hear guys... its Test E. I shot in the glutes today and no pain yet... we'll see about tomorrow.

This leg is really pissing me off though. Maybe im just sensitive to BA. Its kinda worrying me though cuz its warm to the touch. Not REAL red though, just a little.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Whew thats good news to hear guys... its Test E. I shot in the glutes today and no pain yet... we'll see about tomorrow.

This leg is really pissing me off though. Maybe im just sensitive to BA. Its kinda worrying me though cuz its warm to the touch. Not REAL red though, just a little.
    Did you inject in the quad too fast? My second inject in my quad I got nervous and just jammed that oil in there and I woke up the next day and couldn't walk/developed a red rash and a knot. If it doesn't go away in like 4 days it could be trouble.
    I did my fifth ever inject today quad, and held the needle steady and went real slow and I have little to no soreness. I love quads. I think you just have to go real slow/steady with them.

Yeah i probably did go rather quickly... its a 25g needle though so you have to put some pressure behind the plunger to get it to move and then it goes so maybe i just didnt let up enough once it started moving

Yeah i probably did go rather quickly... its a 25g needle though so you have to put some pressure behind the plunger to get it to move and then it goes so maybe i just didnt let up enough once it started moving
    If it was a 25g, it probably could not come out too fast. I jammed a cc in like 5 secs with a 23g and had your reaction.
    Gonna try any other sites?
    I love quads the best so far. I hate glutes because I can't keep it steady; I was literally sawing the **** out of the muscle-up and down and left and right, but they didn't get that sore. I tried delts but drew a little blood on aspiration, so they kind of scare me now.

omg i know what you mean with the sawing for the glutes.. i dont know if im gonna do it there again its such a bitch if you dont have someone to do it for you. Ill probably do delts next and then MAYBE another quad... fvck i dont know... 22 more shots left id better find somewhere

Is the middle head of the delt the best to shoot for?

Heres a pic of my leg tonight... 4 days after the injection. It only hurts now when I go parallel.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Great... an abscess on my first injection?-pdc_0006.jpg  
    Last edited by AandF6969; 08-19-2004 at 09:25 PM.

omg i know what you mean with the sawing for the glutes.. i dont know if im gonna do it there again its such a bitch if you dont have someone to do it for you. Ill probably do delts next and then MAYBE another quad... fvck i dont know... 22 more shots left id better find somewhere

Is the middle head of the delt the best to shoot for?
    hahaha LOL-15 left for me on my 1st. Everytime I inject, I keep thinking this **** better not be olive oil for all I am going through with pins.

yah, I think you're suppose to do middle head. I did but drew blood, it was kind of cool though-the blood gets suspended in the oil-then it stayed in the syringe when all the oil left. I have veiny ass shoulders, I hope I can use them.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Just in case there is any doubt guys...........http://spotinjections.com/

D

Thanks dent.

Ima go to the store and get some icy hot tonight to put on my leg. And then i'll sleep with the heating pad on it tonight.

Thanks dent.

Ima go to the store and get some icy hot tonight to put on my leg. And then i'll sleep with the heating pad on it tonight.
    Also consider Ibuprofen for the inflamation. Next time inject SLOW...as in 2 min per cc. (I count 5 mississippi's between pushes of half a hash mark) I am taking some Enanthate right now that hurts like all heck when injected fast...red swelling and all...but now that I inject it slow as hell.....I have no pain at all....go figure.

D

Wow bro that is REAL slow.. but it makes sense. I will definately try that next time. Thanks man.

Wow bro that is REAL slow.. but it makes sense. I will definately try that next time. Thanks man.
    lol, I know........but it works so well...you'll see.

D

Paingain is offline Banned
    Anybody ever try Prolines test E? I had a bottle I had to throw in the trash once. Whatever body part you injected was literally immobile for over a week. I took it for 3 or 4 weeks and it got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore, I could hardly walk or sit down.

Isnt proline a scammer?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    your gonna be sensitive until you break in those spots...i couldnt walk with out pain for a week after my 1st quad injections...and my delts hurt until i got them broke in...same for chest, lats, tri's...and my bi's still hurt me, along with calves

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ...and my bi's still hurt me, along with calves
    yeah no sh1t...

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem, bro. But this was on my 3rd ever injection.

I couldn't sit down for days. It really messed up my work out plans.

T.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whenever i shoot high BA test, it swells up, gets a big knot, i can't move it and redness moves all through the bodypart. it's also warm to the touch. It's not an abscess, just BA sensitivity.

Thread Information