TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

What should be done for PCT

I am doing a LONG cycle, 20 weeks . I find that the longer cycles work better for me. Ive never done a 20 weeker so this is my longest one. I am in week #7 of this cycle.

Weeks 1-5 (33 days)Dbol 30mgs ED
    Weeks 1-20 T400 @800mgs per week
    Weeks 1-16 EQ @400mgs per week
    Weeks 1-16 Deca @300mgs per week.

What should be done for PCT and how much and how long???

Thanks

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would say - get some HCG and use it for a few weeks near the end of ur cycle - but 2 weeks BEFORE you start your PCT. For PCT run 300 clomid the 1at day and then 100 clomid ed for the next 30 days.

Are you running any nolva or L-dex right now? I'd get some nolva for PCT also (incase you don't ahve it now - and run it 20mg's ED) Also.... i'd get some B6 for the Deca gyno - nolva wont do anything for it as it's prolactin.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i would say - get some HCG and use it for a few weeks near the end of ur cycle - but 2 weeks BEFORE you start your PCT. For PCT run 300 clomid the 1at day and then 100 clomid ed for the next 30 days.

Are you running any nolva or L-dex right now? I'd get some nolva for PCT also (incase you don't ahve it now - and run it 20mg's ED) Also.... i'd get some B6 for the Deca gyno - nolva wont do anything for it as it's prolactin.....

~Haz~
    Is it OK to run the Nolva and clomid together ? I have both L-nolva and clomid. I cant get HCG, ny source dont have it.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah you can run them together... they do different things.

Nolva, in a sense, is a very mild estrogen - which gets in your receptors and blocks them off from other estrogens. clomid revamps those little guys needed from reproduction

Definately get some b6 tho.... idunno if your prone to deca gyno or not tho. Squeeze your nipples and see if any liquid comes out.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information