RAM2500 is offline Member

I got busted bringing gear from Nogales

Me and a buddy went to Nogales Mexico, he bought 4 vials of Test E and Deca , I figured since I was going with him I would pick up 1, 10cc bottle of Deca 400. We stashed it in the trunk behind the rear lights, it took U.S. Customs 15 seconds to find it. It was strange because they made him sign a Promissory letter to pay our fine of 500.00, took the gear and let us go. I thought we were in a lot more trouble. They told us this will never show up on a criminal record. How wild is that.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not familiar with American Custom laws, but you should count your blessings. I've heard/read some horror stories.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

That's standard. It's really not a big, except for a fine. My brother went to Mexico on vacation and had some left over weed and meth and got caught being them back into the USA. He had to sign a note and later he had to pay a $250.00 fine.

So, don't try to hide the stuff, they'll find it anyway. Just put it in your pocket, and act cool and play dumb.

Stengun

BigGenes is offline Member
    The place you put it is the same place my boy put his when they got busted with over 35 bottles. I think its a common place.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Put it in your bum, bro

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol stick it in abaggy and put it in your gas tank and if u know how to drop the tank just pull it back out thats what my friend did with 15 bottles 3 years back

georgie24 is offline Member
    close call bud, lucky you didnt get tossed in their pen with about 40-60 stiny mexicans who tried to border jump and got caught

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    could have been much worse, consider yourself lucky.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Lucky man! Count your blessings-chalk it upp to experience...find a better method to transport!- or dont at all!

P Rock is offline Member
    next time put it in your balls! hey how come customs can find a small bottle in the trunk tail light, but cant find 10 mexicans inside of a tractor trailer

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    next time put it in your balls! hey how come customs can find a small bottle in the trunk tail light, but cant find 10 mexicans inside of a tractor trailer
    The mysteries of our legal system.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613
    lol stick it in abaggy and put it in your gas tank and if u know how to drop the tank just pull it back out thats what my friend did with 15 bottles 3 years back
    ur friend is full of it, gasoline will dissolve a baggie in less than one minute.

chances is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    I don't know bro, but that was funny.

chance

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ur friend is full of it, gasoline will dissolve a baggie in less than one minute.
    a PLASTIC baggy is made from the same stuff gas is. its just reconstituted in a different form. when they are combined It will result in them trying to combine back together to form the substance they originated from. try using nylon but that might be to poreous. maybe use one of those lead lined film bags, or ones made of that space age shiney materal? who knows but definantly nothing made of plastic

g_2
    g_2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun

Just put it in your pocket, and act cool and play dumb.

Stengun
    Do they ever search your body, or only the vehicle?

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    a friend of mine said he knows a guy that got caught at the boarder and they made him pay 500.00 and then they helped him hide it. i guess he had alot of vials because he got caught on the us side with three bottles they put in the vents and us made him pay a 500.00 dollar fine. but they didnt find all the **** that the mexicans helped him hide. how much of this is crap who knows but if its true thats nuts.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I have gone a few times to get gear from mexico, always tape it by your balls and azz. I never drive across the border, only walk. Never get searched.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    too bad bro, next time walk across and just carry it they seldome search persons

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Where did you hide it on your way back to the us?

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    use this next time, this is what I did and it worked! try and undo your glove compartment, put all your gear in a bag and drop it behind it with a string of some sort attach to the back of the glove box, put it back in and they would never find it or at least try and take your car apart. well for me they didnt. Over 1000$ worth of gear came across that day, good times.....good times!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I can't believe this thread is still open....... really smart open posting all these ideas on how to hide gear where everyone can read it

<<LMO>>

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I can't believe this thread is still open....... really smart open posting all these ideas on how to hide gear where everyone can read it

<<LMO>>
    pm it maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    pm it maybe?

Good idea

<<LMO>>

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>
    no shyt. really stupid guys since feds monitor the board....the last thing ya'll should be doing is giving tips out on smuggling

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    That could have been a much worse senario.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    One time I took my dog to Mexico and feed him a Sh*T load of juice rapped up in condoms. I then walked him back across the boarder and waited for him to sh*t it out. No problem the sh*t cleaned right off. If you believe this PM me and we can talk business…

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Guys.... Do you really think for one second that your going to say anything that the ****ing feds dont already know or have seen before? Jesus... I mean give me a break, we are talking about the federal govt..... we are not talking about a new source of getting juice here..... they have seen it all..in all the years of the customs dept. I am soo sure that they have seen just about everything. They already know, i have a few friends who work down at the san diego customs dept.... and i hear all sorts of funny ****... from them about smuggling....

g_2
    g_2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    i have a few friends who work down at the san diego customs dept....
    Then many you'd know the answer to something I've always wondered about... Is it just a coincidence that most the customs agents stationed around MX are all f'in huge?!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    did i say it was a PLASTIC baggy he never told me everything just a sum of what he had done all he said was a baggy

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    [QUOTE=dannyboy62682]use this next time, this is what I did and it worked! try and undo your glove compartment, put all your gear in a bag and drop it behind it with a string of some sort attach to the back of the glove box, put it back in and they would never find it or at least try and take your car apart. well for me they didnt. Over 1000$ worth of gear came across that day, good times.....good times![/QUOTE

SO MUCH FOR SELF INCRIMINATION...FEDS SHOULD BE AT YOUR DOOR ANY MINUTE,WHY NOT JUST POST YOUR ADDRESS TO SAVE THEM THE TROUBLE.

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO BE SMARTER HERE

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    no shyt. really stupid guys since feds monitor the board....the last thing ya'll should be doing is giving tips out on smuggling
    Come on. You think that anything that has been said is anything new? If any part on a car can be opened, sh!t has been stashed in it before, and found! Your not dealing with idiots. There is absolutely no new idea on where to hide your gear. The fact is that when they find it, it was just by chance, and more than likely, you had it in a real obvious hiding place. It basically boils down to: the longer it takes you to hide it, the longer it takes them to find it. But are they going to spend the time to look? Not always.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    It is a game of chance and probability. Bingo you got popped. Yatzee I got my gear through! The question is what risk are you willing to take?

most of the time the checkpoint that is north of the border is harder than the actually mexican border.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Come on. You think that anything that has been said is anything new? If any part on a car can be opened, sh!t has been stashed in it before, and found! Your not dealing with idiots. There is absolutely no new idea on where to hide your gear. The fact is that when they find it, it was just by chance, and more than likely, you had it in a real obvious hiding place. It basically boils down to: the longer it takes you to hide it, the longer it takes them to find it. But are they going to spend the time to look? Not always.
    actually guy, I'm quite aware of how the big dawgs roll on smuggling, but why talk about it? It is just one of those things that you don't discuss on an open forum so i'll stand by lmo's and my opinion on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    actually guy, I'm quite aware of how the big dawgs roll on smuggling, but why talk about it? It is just one of those things that you don't discuss on an open forum so i'll stand by lmo's and my opinion on the matter

Same here.....

Keep this $hit to PM's guys.

<<LMO>>

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    I have had many discussions with my friends who do border gaurding, to be honest they are only after the most obvious idiots. They want the guys smuggling guns, hard core drugs and terror threats. If your smart and cool, they will not give you a bad time.... go down to mex and have FUN, dont go down and get your stuff and come back.... go hang out, go to a whore house, get a bear...do whatever... buy some cheap ass ****....tequila ....something... What do you think they will pull in, someone who quickly hits mex and comes back or someone who goes and has too much fun? Think about it.

Thread Information