Countryboy is offline New Member

cycle advice for next month 2nd cycle

Hey guys I'm planning my cycle for around sept 20th. I'm just wondering if this will be an okay cycle for bulk. I have a bottle of 100 mg test prop I'll front load for 2 weeks along with everything else. I will be making my own tren @ 75mg taken eod, 250 test enanthate twice a week so total of 500mg, and anadrol 75mg I was told 50 tablets how ever I decide to make that work for 4 weeks. Thinking starting off 1, 2, then 3 near end. Clean calorie diet and going to try low carbs this time to see if I shed some bf. I have some clomid for pct. All I gotta get now is some tamoxifen /nolvadex . One question I do have is if I can find some tamox at a decent price would it be wise to take through out my cycle or just when symptoms occur. Meaning I dont really wanna take it while Im taking anadrol cause I want alittle of that water in my joints cause they hurt when im doing heavy stuff. But on the other hand I don't want all that bloat either. But a big dude at my gym told me if u take anti 'es while on a cycle u don't get all the estrogens ur body needs to make you get even bigger and stronger he said he takes it only when he needs it. Can I get some feed back on my cycle and my question. Thanks.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'd head off the problem before it has a chance to develop....

..and B6 for the tren gyno..but others like different things to keep prolactin down..I don't have any experience with tren..yet...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Hey guys I'm planning my cycle for around sept 20th. I'm just wondering if this will be an okay cycle for bulk. I have a bottle of 100 mg test prop I'll front load for 2 weeks along with everything else. I will be making my own tren @ 75mg taken eod, 250 test enanthate twice a week so total of 500mg, and anadrol 75mg I was told 50 tablets how ever I decide to make that work for 4 weeks. Thinking starting off 1, 2, then 3 near end. Clean calorie diet and going to try low carbs this time to see if I shed some bf. I have some clomid for pct. All I gotta get now is some tamoxifen/nolvadex. One question I do have is if I can find some tamox at a decent price would it be wise to take through out my cycle or just when symptoms occur. Meaning I dont really wanna take it while Im taking anadrol cause I want alittle of that water in my joints cause they hurt when im doing heavy stuff. But on the other hand I don't want all that bloat either. But a big dude at my gym told me if u take anti 'es while on a cycle u don't get all the estrogens ur body needs to make you get even bigger and stronger he said he takes it only when he needs it. Can I get some feed back on my cycle and my question. Thanks.
    Why would you low carb on a bulking cycle? It makes no sense. IMO, I'd ditch the A-bombs if you're concerned about estrogen. Tren is going to increase your progestin levels and progestin bitch tits are a bitch! I'd take 10mg nolva throuhout the cycle and increase it to 20mg PCT along with other ancillaries. 10mg won't eliminate the estogen but it will help manage it. Also you shold be taking 200mg B-6 ed throughout and PCT to help manage progestin levels. One more thing, IMHO I have found that prop and acetate esters work better for me if I shoot ed instead of eod. It keeps my hormone levels more stable and thus reduces the amount of sides. I don't know if you knew that Anadrol can not stucturally convet into estrogen since it DHT derived and DHT hormones are unable to convert into estrogen. On the other hand it doesn't convert into progestin either, if I remember correct. Anadrol is a very stong estogen agaonist. I would say no more then 50mg ed depending on your cycle history, but that's JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Why would you low carb on a bulking cycle? It makes no sense. IMO, I'd ditch the A-bombs if you're concerned about estrogen. Tren is going to increase your progestin levels and progestin bitch tits are a bitch! I'd take 10mg nolva throuhout the cycle and increase it to 20mg PCT along with other ancillaries. 10mg won't eliminate the estogen but it will help manage it. Also you shold be taking 200mg B-6 ed throughout and PCT to help manage progestin levels. One more thing, IMHO I have found that prop and acetate esters work better for me if I shoot ed instead of eod. It keeps my hormone levels more stable and thus reduces the amount of sides. I don't know if you knew that Anadrol can not stucturally convet into estrogen since it DHT derived and DHT hormones are unable to convert into estrogen. On the other hand it doesn't convert into progestin either, if I remember correct. Anadrol is a very stong estogen agaonist. I would say no more then 50mg ed depending on your cycle history, but that's JMO.

oh and btw tamoxifen won't help progestrone gyno anyways, but maybe you meant for the test and a-bombs.

Well I've had problems with gyno my last cycle with deca toward the end the tren at the beginning never did anything. I'm not worried about the estrogen if I have tamoxifen with me. And I want to bulk sure but with out the added fat and for me carbs and my slow metabolism just stacks it on me. If I eat all meat and greens I get my proteins plus with out the added starches. I didn't say I would cut carbs. but maintain most I take in the morning so I can burn them off throughout the day. And true I want to get massive and the tren will cut me and make me stronger while test and the a-bombs gives me more size. I just think this will be a good cycle for bulk plus that prop bottle I have left over Im just going to help get the test quicker in my system at the first couple weeks with it. I do have a question about the b-6 can it be found at any local nutrition stores because i've never taken b-6 alone. I'd like to be able to find bromo for the proges. gyno but unlikely. And from the a-bomb profile I swore it said it can't convert into dht but into estrogen faster then any other aa steroid out there. And I've never taken them b4 either. But if I do decide to take the drols if I drink 2-3 gallons of water what else can I take to help my liver milk thisle does this still work cause I read about it long time ago b4 i even cycled. Thanks for the input to all

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Your correct bro...anadrol does have very strong estrogenic side effects even though it is a strong oral androgen.

B-6 can be found local in a "superstore" and do a search on ALA and R-ALA and I think "tyler's"....hope this helps

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    toss out the a-bombs and front load the prop for the first 4 wks. it would just start kickin in wk 2. and run nolva at 10mg/ed.

why toss out the anadrol ? I mean ive seen what it does to ppl in size if Im wanting to gain size why wouldnt anadrol be ok?

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Your correct bro...anadrol does have very strong estrogenic side effects even though it is a strong oral androgen.

Thread Information