Dally is offline The Dally Lama

shootin fina, what if you dont go all the way in

I dont have any fat on the ol legs, what if you shoot by sticking the pin in only have a half inch ... does it have to be sunk?

what if it does not funny shoot in the muscle?? what if some goes into the surrounding surface skin?

just wonderin

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    FACK

now, its really startin to hurt... hurt like prop pain.

FACKKKKKKKKk

ouch.

what the hell?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I dont have any fat on the ol legs, what if you shoot by sticking the pin in only have a half inch ... does it have to be sunk?

what if it does not funny shoot in the muscle?? what if some goes into the surrounding surface skin?

just wonderin

Intramuscular meens just that...inside the muscle. I usually only leave a few mm of the pin sticking out of my skin when I shoot. When you shoot fina it is typical that it will hurt. Many compare it to prop and personally I don't think prop hurts that much at all. I would suggest next time that you put the needle as far in as you can. Also depending on what size pin you are using that may be a reason why. Perhaps you aren't shooting deep enough into the muscle and some of it is begin deposited in the surrounding area. I had similar problems when I was trying the 5/8" pin. Then I switched to the 1" and had no more problems.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If it doesnt go all the way in-the acetate hits the inner skin...brns like a bitch! Of couse you lost that ijection.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea you lost it. i use 1 inch for my shoulders and 1.5 for glutes and they are both in as far as i can get it.

Jupiter is offline New Member
    You need to go all the way to the muscle, Its going to hurt like H%&^ You should try and apply some heat. Good luck

Thread Information