mista_liar is offline Associate Member

This freakn stuff hurts like he!@#$

I'm so freakin sore from ed prop that I cant even work out dammit!!....is b12 injec or sterile oil the only thing that helps this? where can you get either of these things?

-liar

Spyder Guest
    i heard from the AR lounge that you can get gear on Yahoo now

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar
    I'm so freakin sore from ed prop that I cant even work out dammit!!....is b12 injec or sterile oil the only thing that helps this? where can you get either of these things?

-liar
    Yes. On the internet.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear Bro but you will get used to it - cut it with oil or B-12 if you can't wait

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    the best thing to do is suck it up it gets easier after a few jabs

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElWrightyJr
    the best thing to do is suck it up it gets easier after a few jabs
    Agreed

Univex is offline New Member
    What type of prop are you using... There is no viable reason why propionate should hurt anymore than EQ. Usually this is a manufacturing mistake.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No matter what kind I have used it always gets a little tender are you running anything else with it?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop can be a bitch at first! It gets easier!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    after your first week you dont even feel it anymore. also, are you using a vet brand, because they hurt more then the human ones

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Univex
    What type of prop are you using... There is no viable reason why propionate should hurt anymore than EQ. Usually this is a manufacturing mistake.
    Its the hormone that makes it painful. EQ is painless... prop is not!
    it will get better just bare with it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Its the hormone that makes it painful. EQ is painless... prop is not!
    it will get better just bare with it
    You have a lot to learn.

The hormone is testosterone . There is no pain with testosterone. The ester is propionate . Some may have issue with the propionate ester. This is exacerbated when a manufacturer uses excessive Benzyl Alcohol in their solutions (most likely beyond 5%). Benzyl Alcohol is a perservative and has minor solvent properties. Many manufacturers mistakenly add excessive BA.

I know of a few companies that have completely painless propionate. None of them are Mexican.

somedude247 is offline Member
    B-12 makes no difference at all for myself, cuts out no pain, highly-overated

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree on the b-12 it does nothing for me either.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I know of a few companies that have completely painless propionate. None of them are Mexican.
    Ill second that Mexican gear sucks..Give me a good UG lab anytime

not2bigyet is offline Member
    ran QV prop my last cycle...was the most miserable first week of any cycle i ever did by far! however, by week 3 there was a lot less pain in injection sites...just try to stick it out

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    ran QV prop my last cycle...was the most miserable first week of any cycle i ever did by far! however, by week 3 there was a lot less pain in injection sites...just try to stick it out
    i would have to say **** qv prop. that **** hurts like all holy hell. i'll happily stick to my ugl

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i would have to say **** qv prop. that **** hurts like all holy hell. i'll happily stick to my ugl
    i agree! i make the sh*t myself now

thks for the replies doods, Im using BD and its a freakin killer

anyone care to post a legal place to get inj B12 or steriloil?

I'm switchin to my freakin Virormone till i get this BD prop in order...

again thanks dudes!

You have a lot to learn.

The hormone is testosterone . There is no pain with testosterone. The ester is propionate . Some may have issue with the propionate ester. This is exacerbated when a manufacturer uses excessive Benzyl Alcohol in their solutions (most likely beyond 5%). Benzyl Alcohol is a perservative and has minor solvent properties. Many manufacturers mistakenly add excessive BA.

oh yeah I forgot I do....
    Mine prop is 1% how do I know? becuase I make it... it still hurts. So let me say that prop the ester hurts... but then again I have a lot to learn

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i used testoprim- D which has 50mg of prop in each ijection. i hurt like hell for about 2 weeks. i couldnt even put my socks on. but i stuck with it and worked through it. it eased off after about 2 weeks

stick to it. and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    oh yeah I forgot I do....
    Mine prop is 1% how do I know? becuase I make it... it still hurts. So let me say that prop the ester hurts... but then again I have a lot to learn
    You are learning already... don't confuse the hormone for the ester...

just thought I'd post a followup on this. Steril oil did the trick like magic...cut it about 50/50 with the prop and injects were virtually painless...

I did switch to Virormone Test Prop till the oil came in. 50mg/ml and that shiot rocks the phukin house. I had huurd how kick ass it was so I ponied up and bought myself some to end my cycle with. Well worth the extra $25/g

Anybody use Virormone and have any comments about it???

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Just suck it up bro, it took me about 3 weeks to get used to ED prop shots, i practicaly needed a wheelchair for quad shots. But now I feel zero pain, just keep shooting you'll be fine.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

prop sucks ass..

go with sust or enanthate unless you like being a human voodoo doll.

A.A.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    You have a lot to learn.

Yep! the prop I use is PAINLESS! The company that makes it told me it has less BA and more BB, it sure works. I am cutting up real nice!
    Carlito

Gilster is offline Member
    You have a lot to learn.

What hurts IS the hormone. The hormone crystalizing that is.The problem is that the shorter the ester the harder the hormone is to suspend and the more BA you need to keep it from crashing. What causes the pain is that the BA is absorbed quicker than the hormone or the oil, so all you have left is the oil and the hormone after the BA is absorbed. This causes the hormone to basically crash while inside you, and the hormone (testosterone) crystalizes at the injection site. The prop, or suspension will stay suspended while in your pin or vial, but once it is injected it is being absorbed by the body. You have now made it harder to keep in solution, by adding absorbtion to the solution, hence it crashes and crystalizes.

As an example, test suspension has NO estrer at all and hurts more than prop. Well guess what? Test suspension is hard as HELL to keep in solution, and much harder to suspend than prop. So what hurts is not the ester but the test or the hormone.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Call me silly..but i sorta like the pain.

Jackman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Gilster]What hurts IS the hormone. The hormone crystalizing that is.The problem is that the shorter the ester the harder the hormone is to suspend and the more BA you need to keep it from crashing. What causes the pain is that the BA is absorbed quicker than the hormone or the oil, so all you have left is the oil and the hormone after the BA is absorbed. This causes the hormone to basically crash while inside you, and the hormone (testosterone ) crystalizes at the injection site. QUOTE]

bro im not saying your wrong but why would the ba get absorbed first? that does not make sence because in prop the hormone is absorbed alot faster than say test e, so test e would be still there way longer than the prop. if what your saying about the ba being absorbed faster than the prop the same would go for test e correct? so it would hurt hell of alot more which it does not. the pain realy comes from the higher % of ba. maybe you have reasoning that i dont understand.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro im not saying your wrong but why would the ba get absorbed first? that does not make sence because in prop the hormone is absorbed alot faster than say test e, so test e would be still there way longer than the prop. if what your saying about the ba being absorbed faster than the prop the same would go for test e correct? so it would hurt hell of alot more which it does not. the pain realy comes from the higher % of ba. maybe you have reasoning that i dont understand.
    BA is alcohol. It is absorbed faster than the hormone. The difference is the hormone crystalyzing. Prop is harder to suspend so it crashes and crystalyzes faster than test-e once injected. Prop is not absorbed faster than test-e. Prop is faster acting and is more quickly available than test-e. As an example test suspension is even more fast acting and has no ester at all, and hurtsd like a biatch. Not saying the higher BA% is not a factor but the real reason it hurts is because of the crystalization of the test. You are right though, if you use enough BA it will hurt as I said before. It is a combination of the 2 factors that make it hurt. But what causes the pain is the crystalization of the test, no matter what the ester.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a lot to learn.

Isnt there something about gear that is overdosed or high dosing causes more pain? It happens with prop because prop releases its testosterone faster but lets say you have a 300 mg or higher test E or such, those tend to be painful.

I am trying a new lab, supposedly supposed to be overdosed like hell because the new lab is trying to get a good reputation. SO I am trying DEP Test E and man, I usually have cast iron quads that never give me pains but this stuff, phew... and I front loaded so I put 2 CC's in each quad... lets say I couldnt do a duck squat if I wanted to. Only just injected the stuff 3-4 days ago and already I am getting a pronounced increase in libido and also gained 6 lbs so I definately think the gear is overdosed, to how much, I dont know but it feels like 350 mg gear in bottles labeled as 250 mg.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar
    Anybody use Virormone and have any comments about it???
    I'm just starting wk2 of 100mg virormone ed - It hurts a little but no more than a mild bruise.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    BA is alcohol. It is absorbed faster than the hormone. The difference is the hormone crystalyzing. Prop is harder to suspend so it crashes and crystalyzes faster than test-e once injected. Prop is not absorbed faster than test-e. Prop is faster acting and is more quickly available than test-e. As an example test suspension is even more fast acting and has no ester at all, and hurtsd like a biatch. Not saying the higher BA% is not a factor but the real reason it hurts is because of the crystalization of the test. You are right though, if you use enough BA it will hurt as I said before. It is a combination of the 2 factors that make it hurt. But what causes the pain is the crystalization of the test, no matter what the ester.
    thanks for clearing that up bro

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster

If this is true could one make prop at 1%BA and 20% BB and not be too painful at all. I thought I heard where BB makes it stay in solution better...

Thread Information