1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Question Whats the basis for time on = time off? Vets?

Just curious who came up with this "theory" on how most of us should use AAS. Is there some facts or study behind this or is it some random amount of time someone with a lot of posts threw onto the board at some point and it's been the law ever since.

I've noticed this isn't the case over on various Euro boards, they feel you're good to go as soon as you're done PCT, maybe a month afterwards *including* 3 weeks of PCT. I haven't read too many cases of penises falling off or balls going inverse because of it So where did it come from? How about we hear from some vets that haven't always followed this "rule", any issues bros?

Not trying to say I want to be on cycle 365 days a year minus PCT every 3 months, but I don't want to be bound to a guideline with no real basis.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'd like to see some studies too, doesn't mean I won't still do time on = time off cause it makes sense to me regardless of studies. I just want to see if this is just a BS theory

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    It is just that boys - a guideline. Some recover faster, some do not - depending on your own genetics, how good ur pct, etc. I know a couple bros who have been on for over a year now lol - some just run a test base of 500mg all year around. I myself have been off and on for a year. Some of my cycles only last 4 weeks before I get off. Just pay attention to your body bruthas - you know it better then anyone else.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Blood work is the true test. But most wont do bloodwork so time on = time off is a good rule of thumb

HolidayStyles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Blood work is the true test. But most wont do bloodwork so time on = time off is a good rule of thumb
    True enough, bloodwork would be the best test.

What exactly would you ask for, would you have to tell the doctor just why you're wanting these tests? A lot of us have up tight docs
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 08-19-2004 at 11:28 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd get bloodwork done pre cycle and then after PCT just to see if my test levels came back normally, and make sure the nuts come back. After that it makes sense to go again... or you could wait a little while, i guess its really all personal preferance.

If you can't speak openly with your doctor, he can go fvck himself. He's supposed to help you not deny you services because he disagrees with your lifestyle. He cant tell the po-po anything anyway.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    none. some slackers just made it up to feel better about going back on when they dont even know why they do

you go back on when the reason you went off is satisfied

ie. you go off cause your out of gear...you get more, you go on vacation..you come back, your getting fat...you get ripped, you want to rest your body...you rest up, you want to restore your htpa...you restore it

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    none. some slackers just made it up to feel better about going back on when they dont even know why they do

you go back on when the reason you went off is satisfied

ie. you go off cause your out of gear...you get more, you go on vacation..you come back, your getting fat...you get ripped, you want to rest your body...you rest up, you want to restore your htpa...you restore it
    d*mn those slackers!
    for me i'd be going off to restore htpa and start from the beginning again. how long would you say it takes for your body to "reset" itself so you're able to get the amount of gains you got in the first 6-7 weeks back again in a new cycle? Is PCT responsible for that?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Billy, What is your opinion of guys on HRT and time on =time off?

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Billy, What is your opinion of guys on HRT and time on =time off?

Guys on HRT don't go off, their natty test is too low. (hence hormone replacement)

Now it's those of us that are on HAT (hormone augmentation therapy)
    that are SUPPOSE to take time off, not that all of us do.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Hat! I like it. I don't go off just back to the maintenance dosage. Just curious if anyone did anything different.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    HRT go off when they need to. Since they have no reason to restart HTPA, since they cant, that is not an applicable reason. Why would they go off then ever? I dunno...most dont.

If your reason is to restart your HTPA and to restore homeostasis throughout your body, the only way to truly tell is through blood work.

Thread Information