memman is offline New Member

Ananvar and Winny

Hello Group. I am wondering if this stack works well.

Week 1

Anavar 30mg per day
    Winny 25mg per day

Week 2-10

Ananvar 50Mg per day
    Winny 50 mg per day

Should Test be added? Not sure how to stack that in the cycle. Any suggestions?

If someone has a better way to stack this please let me know. I have Anavar 10Mg and Winny 25Mg.

I look forward to your replies.

mm

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    anavar & winny together is not to good for your liver. but if you want to do it add the test at 500mgs a week

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch the winny and go with var at 40-50mg ed and 500-600mg test enth ew. Is this your first cycle?

Yes, this the first cycle. Can I just take the Ananvar. The Ananvar and winny are tabs. The test is a shot. Can I run the Winny or the Ananvar on its on? Maybe take 10 weeks of Ananvar and then two weeks off and 10 weeks of Winny?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Are you looking to bulk up?

Quote Originally Posted by memman
    Yes, this the first cycle. Can I just take the Ananvar. The Ananvar and winny are tabs. The test is a shot. Can I run the Winny or the Ananvar on its on? Maybe take 10 weeks of Ananvar and then two weeks off and 10 weeks of Winny?
    I can't stress what I'm about to say enough...HELL NOOOOOOO!!!!! Do not take avavar by itself and do not take winny by itself. You need test in the cycle. I wouldn't take any oral maybe with the exception of var and primo acetate and test undec.(andriol ) for 5 weeks. 6 max even with the var and primo. Test undec. is different because you have to take astronomical amounts of it to increase your test levels. Cost alone would prohibit mostly anyone from taking it. Go with 500-600mg test enth or cyp for 10-12 weeks and var or winny--ONE OF THE TWO!!!--at 40-50mg ed for 6 weeks max on the var and no more then 5 on the winny. Make sure you get your PCT in check as well or you can kiss all of your hard earned gains good-bye! Just a side note...don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever take two 17aa orals together. It will kill your liver eventualy. Hope this helps.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Winny and Anavar are gonna give you similar results. You don't want to use two orals because your liver will hate you. I believe in the idea that orals were meant to supplement injectables. Not that they are supplements, but that they work better at the beginning or end of a cycle that involves an injectable. I don't believe in the phrase "No test, no cycle", but test will definately help out most any cycle. As stated above, try using a test at about 500/wk and throw in one of the others at about 40-50mgs for 6-8wks. I would go with var, it's more expensive, but seems to work a little better for most people.

Sorry ODC, not trying to copy you. I think we were replying at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    Sorry ODC, not trying to copy you. I think we were replying at the same time!
    **** bro, do you feel that bad or was it your comp that made you post three times? J/K. No need to be sorry...great minds think alike!

DdddDDDddD**M TTTtTuurrets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    DdddDDDddD**M TTTtTuurrets!!!
    LMAO

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro if you are afraid of injecting then you aren't ready for AAS

I am not worried about an injection. I just want to orals want them to help build more lean muslce and show more cut in my muscle tone.
    So everyone agrees that I should not take the Anavar and Winny together. I have a 10 week cycle of both. So I dont waste all my money how can I make this work?

Mm

BTW- I dont have much test at all. My guy gave me a bottle to try.

Thread Information