Thread: Test b4 Tren??

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Test b4 Tren??

Hey guys im looking forward to my next cycle....im acually really freaking ready!.....I took 6 months off....last cycle included week 1-10 sus 500 mgs a week....week 1-4 d bols 20 mgs ed.....my question is, do i have to run test be4 i start my fina?....I kno u have to take test for at least 2 weeks after the fina.......but should I start the fina on week one or get the test going be4 I kick in the fina....heres what my cycle looks like....Also this is all going to be home brew so im going to need to send you pics when im done to make sure it looks good.....the test is prop....thanks in advance.

1cc of Test = 100mg
    1cc of EQ = 100mg
    1cc of Fina = 75mg

Test @ 1.5cc(150mg) EOD 1-10
    EQ @ 1.5cc(150mg) EOD 1-10
    Fina @ 1cc(75mg) EOD 1-6

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    Hey guys im looking forward to my next cycle....im acually really freaking ready!.....I took 6 months off....last cycle included week 1-10 sus 500 mgs a week....week 1-4 d bols 20 mgs ed.....my question is, do i have to run test be4 i start my fina?....I kno u have to take test for at least 2 weeks after the fina.......but should I start the fina on week one or get the test going be4 I kick in the fina....heres what my cycle looks like....Also this is all going to be home brew so im going to need to send you pics when im done to make sure it looks good.....the test is prop....thanks in advance.

1cc of Test = 100mg
    1cc of EQ = 100mg
    1cc of Fina = 75mg

Test @ 1.5cc(150mg) EOD 1-10
    EQ @ 1.5cc(150mg) EOD 1-10
    Fina @ 1cc(75mg) EOD 1-6
    What test are you using? Why shot EQ EOD it is a long ester, btw tren needs to be shot ED..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I seem to have better results shooting test prop daily, maybe you might want to make a pro/fina mix if you don't mind ED injections....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Da*n just noticed it was prop...

Thread Information