Thread: Cycle question!

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Cycle question!

It won't be too long now before I embark on my journey into the darkside. I am going to do a cycle of dbol and sust, and it will go like this:

wks 1-4 dbol 30 to 40mg ed
    wks 1-12 sust 500mg a wk, shot eod
    10mg nolva ed through full cycle
    B-5 thru full cycle
    plenty of hcg on hand if needed
    nolva and clomid pct

My question is when I start, I know that there will be a profound effect on me physically. Now, when I go to work everyday, will this have an effect on my ability to concentrate and focus on my job? I work in the medical field, so I need to be pretty sharp durring the day. Also, does the dbol really give you this sense of well being? And lastly, will this cycle have much of an effect on my sleeping habits?
    Anyone with experience with this type of cycle or similiar to it please respond and give me a heads up.
    I have all my gear, plenty of everything, but wont be starting until I am a little bit leaner.
    thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just curious how you plan on running it at 500 mg's a week shooting it EOD ??
    will this have an effect on my ability to concentrate and focus on my job?
    no
    Also, does the dbol really give you this sense of well being?
    sense of well being ?? not really. you start to gain size quickly and that makes you feel better.
    And lastly, will this cycle have much of an effect on my sleeping habits?
    it shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Just curious how you plan on running it at 500 mg's a week shooting it EOD ??
    no
    sense of well being ?? not really. you start to gain size quickly and that makes you feel better.
    it shouldn't
    I plan on transferring all my amps into one sterile vial and drawing from it as needed. I havent done the math yet, but what ever the conversion is for mg/ml at 175mg, that is what I will do EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I plan on transferring all my amps into one sterile vial and drawing from it as needed. I havent done the math yet, but what ever the conversion is for mg/ml at 175mg, that is what I will do EOD.
    It wont come out to exactly 500mg a week, it will be a little higher, but my dose regimine will be consistent in order to keep my blood plasma levels consistent.

chances is offline Associate Member
    ...will this have an effect on my ability to concentrate and focus on my job?
    Maybe. See below.

...Also, does the dbol really give you this sense of well being?
    At 50mg spread out through the day, DBol makes me very lethargic. I don't want to do anything. I have to force myself to get up off my butt and do anything, including going to the gym. Taking 25mg in the morning about an hour before I lift, besides having less sides and being a little easier on HPTA, doesn't make me too tired. I feel kind of all warm and fuzzy. It depends on how you react to it.

...will this cycle have much of an effect on my sleeping habits?
    Depends on what your sleep habits are. If you don't sleep much, you could sleep even less. I have problems with insomnia anyway, and while on, I can't seem to get to sleep until 2am. If I don't get a full 8 hours of sleep the night before, I try to get a nap in. The test just pumps me up so I feel ready to react to anything all the time.

I'm in the medical field too (paramedic) and even with the sides I describe in me, I don't have a problem doing my job at all. Actually, the pump from the test seems to make me a step faster than usual. But like you always hear, everyone is different.

chance

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    Maybe. See below.

At 50mg spread out through the day, DBol makes me very lethargic. I don't want to do anything. I have to force myself to get up off my butt and do anything, including going to the gym. Taking 25mg in the morning about an hour before I lift, besides having less sides and being a little easier on HPTA, doesn't make me too tired. I feel kind of all warm and fuzzy. It depends on how you react to it.

Depends on what your sleep habits are. If you don't sleep much, you could sleep even less. I have problems with insomnia anyway, and while on, I can't seem to get to sleep until 2am. If I don't get a full 8 hours of sleep the night before, I try to get a nap in. The test just pumps me up so I feel ready to react to anything all the time.

I'm in the medical field too (paramedic) and even with the sides I describe in me, I don't have a problem doing my job at all. Actually, the pump from the test seems to make me a step faster than usual. But like you always hear, everyone is different.

chance
    this is the first I have heard anyone say that dbol makes you lethargic. Maybe the dose was a little high. I will start with 30mg a day and see how that feels. thanks for your input.

chances is offline Associate Member
    I've found a couple of others who have had the same reaction at lower doses than mine. Even at 25mg, the warm and fuzzy feeling is like that feeling where you just want to lay down and take a nap, "just for a minute."

Apparently, it is a known side-effect. Other guys get all amped up when on DBol , so, yeah, just start a little low and see how you react.

chance

Thread Information