Has Anyone stacked D-Bol and Anavar? With maybe some Prop.

Has Anyone stacked D-Bol and Anavar alone? I was thinking about stacking these two with possible test. prop. as well. Has anyone done any of these combos? I know i will need to use anti-e's, and this may not be the greatest combo, but my options are limited for drug testing.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Why d-bol and anavar ??? Just use one or the other....... I would use prop/var personally

<<LMO>>

these are the three low detection time products that i can get ahold of. it will be a short cycle as well so was considering taking all three.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Personally I would never consider taking 2 liver toxic orals at once...... but do what you want.

<<LMO>>

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    2 orals is just way to hard on the liver

yea i realize that, but the cycle will only be for 4 weeks, this might seem ridiculous to you guys but for tested athletes we do short cycles before seasons allot. so i think if i get some liver aid and since its only 4 weeks i should be alright.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Yea, I think you'll be alright. I personally think the stress orals put on the liver is a little over rated. I just did 4 weeks of Halo (supposedly the most liver toxic oral) @ 30mg and didn't take any liver protectants, all I did was drink an ****load of water and I was perfectly fine. People make it sound like if you do orals too much or more then one at a time your liver will shrivel up and turn into nothing. I think if you take the right precautionary measures (water, vitamins, r-ALA, etc.) and don't overdue the doses you'll be fine. People drink for 20-30 years before they have liver problems. I don't think 17aa is 30x stronger then alcohol.. JMO

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong..
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 08-20-2004 at 03:47 PM.

thanks bro...

Thread Information