9natural9 is offline Banned

vets welcomed...

Due to the fact that I am a "newbie" I will bow down and ask the veterns of the "gear" world for some advice...as if you vets don't get sick of giving tip after tip after tip...so I will just add to your headache of generosity and ask:

cycle tips for speed, strength, speed

1) 20 amps sus 250
    2) 2000 mgs winny
    3) 1000 mgs of reforvit-b

thanks for your tireless efforts, plus this thread will hopefully get me one step close at becoming accepted among the "gear" gods.....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ummm what is the thing here? I am not clear on what it is you are asking? are you wanting to do this as a cycle?

stats are as followed:

1) 6'0"
    2) 200
    3) 20% body fat (hence the cycle)
    4) 40 yd dash in 4.6
    5) need to put on 10-15 pounds, decrease fat %, increase speed, without overdosing
    6) I have done no particular cycle, My last effort was 2 years ago when I played football for the MArines...I just juiced up on pure TEST and REF-B with no actual schedule or researching...it fucked me up and kicked off panic attacks...I know for a fact that this was caused my heavy dosing...I have it all under control and want to get back to a 215 pound 4.4 yd dash linebacker...

any advice would be greatly appreciated...by the way what is 600mg of ALA, I apologize of my lack of knowing this, I thought I researched everything...thanks again

G-S Guest
    Didn't know the Marines had a football team...

All-Marine Football Team....not affiliated with any college, I'm sure there are some jarheads out there who know about this...

G-S Guest
    Still never heard of it. Spent 6 years in the corps. But, I'll take your word for it.

The All-Marine team is really not anything to be that proud of, it's about on the level of a bunch of Al Bundy's running around. It's a big deal to the East Coast Marines...

G-S Guest
    That explains it. I was a Hollywood Jarhead.

thanks "gainseeker" ...well the reason why I have this gear...20 amps of Sus 250/2000mg of Winny/1000 mg of Ref-b...is a personal trainer for my college referred me to this gear being perfect for what I want. which is to gain 10-15 pounds and increase strength and speed at a Div I footbal level. I understand each vet has there own opinion and I cherish each one, I promise. I just want to find a gear combination to get me going where I want to be...if this gear I have isnt it, please feel free to let me know and I will trash it, and invest my life savings into another. I want to play football again so bad I will do anything, so all advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED. thanks to all, and keep pounding those reps out!!!!

bump

is there a bump in da house

Thread Information