Bigkatz is offline Associate Member

Quess what the doc gave me today

i went to the dr. today to get a Hydrocortisone injection. i have had six of this type of injections in my shoulders. but this one was to be in my neck. i thought it was no big deal but when i got to the office i was informed that when he said neck he ment spine. with a X-RAY manchine and dye, and local. the local hurt like hell. the dye didnt hurt at all. but the steroid hurt like i have never felt. it hurt in my right arm, neck lumbar, right and left leg all at once. he said i havr thoracic outlet syndrome. and three injections total will be needed. after the injection i stood up and got the worse headache i have ever had.

the doc sat me down and made me stay for about 30 min. when i was feeling better he told me i could go and i joked about going to the gym and getting some gains out of the roids. ( i know cortisone isnt AAS but he didnt know that i knew). he then tells me that Anabolics might be in my furture to help strengthen the muscles in my should.

i had to give my best poker face and not jump out of my skin. i just said if thats what you think we should do. and i added that i would do anything to get out of surgey.

i was going to start a cycle (my first real cycle) on sept 1st if my source isnt a rippoff. i have 20ml of test E and all the ptc ande nolva, i was just waiting on the EQ (24ml) and some more Prop.

should i go on as planned. my last Hydrocortisone shot will be in 2 weeks and he told me to keep working out and doing lots of cardio to help with the pain, plus the 90 percocet i get per month.

just give it to me straight. thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Be careful with the percocet and the lifting, and get alot of fiber..Percocet and Percodan lock me down like I've been drinking cement.. ..as far as you "scrip" aas, just remember i'm in the carolinas , too ( in case you got leftovers).. ....good luck

yeah i understand the bad sides of the percocet. i take 1000mg of milk thistle on or off gear. and i'll keep you in mind with any extra gear if you do the same for me. lol

you got a deal on the extra gear, bigkatz, but if it's ok with you, you can keep the extra cortisone shots...Have a good one

buffedude is offline New Member
    You doctor gave you a cervical epidural injection for thoracic outlet syndrome? Not a good idea. Epidural corticosteroid injections help with discogenic cervical spine disrease and NOT thoracic outlet syndrome. His diagnosis might be suspect...

yeah well what ever it was suposed to do it F'ed me up good. like i said i had a massive head ache like i have never felt. and by the time got home i couldnt feel my ass and legs. and even my pecker was numb. i got woried and call the doc and he said it was just swelling of the spine and would go away in a couple of hours. it did. but the head ache is still there and my right are is hurting bad.

what ever this is supposed to do, i hope it does but i have 2 more of these ijection to go through.

Have you filled the percocet yet? Hope it gets better....

Take care,
    AG

the percocet is standard 10/325mg. i only get 90 or 120 per month. so i awlays have pain meds on hand. but its my script, so its not a rec drug. i need it for cronic pain.

I thought maybe the percocet would ease the pain until the effects of the procedure wore off, I'm sure it's painful as h*ll....Hang tough man and good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that is how people get addicated. first they need it, then they want it, then they have to have it. just be careful bro, those things are very addicting.

true dat. i go for days or a week with out to help keep that in check. but its always a concern for me.

Thread Information