Thread: roid rage

msu16366 is offline Member

roid rage

well today i had a ****ty day at work. I work in construction and we didnt get a chance to eat until about 1 pm after starting at 7.am. I finally got a chicken sandwich and was sitting on the dozer about to take a bite when someone thought it would be funny to release the dozer front end causeing me and my meal to go flying. so about 5 hours after that work is done for the day. I finally make it to wendys and end up waiting for about 30 minutes to get my food so i am already steamed when i get to the window. I get my food and ask for some ketchup. The guy says "we aint got no ketchup", i say how the hell can you have no ketchup, he walks away and someone else come to the window acting like hes all tough, we aint got no ketchup white boy, so now i am really pissed decide to spit through the drive through window.
    Really smart thing to do, im just waiting for the cops to show up at my house now because im sure they have video tapes that could have my license plate number.
    after that i had to go to the emergeny room for some spider bite infection on my arm, only to return home to a bitching wife who thinks i steal money from our account transfer it to my own account to buy steriods .
    what else could go wrong.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    just leave and go to the gym, it alway helps me. i feel less agressive when in gear. but only after the gym

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    oh and they always F you at the drive through

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    That sounds like a straight up sh*tty day. They happen. Sorry bro.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    On the bright side , you didn't jack the dozer, drive over the joker at work, demolish wendy's, and crash the emergency room...Seriously man, hope things get better..BTW, what kind of spider or did you see it?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, that sucks. tough it out bro

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, that sucks. tough it out bro

Ive noticed that the only time I get really angry is when I'm at the gym and people are in my way just standing around talking.

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    Ive noticed that the only time I get really angry is when I'm at the gym and people are in my way just standing around talking.
    I envision myself clotheslining those people right out of there shorts as I wait.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Man... 7 am-5pm without food i'd kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Man... 7 am-5pm without food i'd kill myself.
    Yeah, really. I'd have eaten a co-worker.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    so now i am really pissed decide to spit through the drive through window.
    i like that my dumb a$$ would have thrown the bag of food back at them. then would have had no food and no money. good luck tomorrow bro!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    that ****'s the worst. Juicin and no food. I am slightly hypoglycemic anyway and then the juice will make you blood sugar low also. A good recipe for some rage for sure.

msu16366 is offline Member
    thanks guys i feel better now,
    cops never came, wife forgave me, and just had a huge protien shake. tommarow can only be better,
    as for the spider bite i dont know what kind it was or if thats what did it( hope steriods cant do this) woke up one morning and there was what looked likea mosquito bite, few day later it looks like a zit, next day whole arm is red and infected so i went to the doctore and he put me on keflex, the wound wasnt bad then, just red, today had to go because the puss like substacne was so thick when i went to pull it out with tweezers last night lifted it up a bit but i saw the wound was very deep,
    not sure what it is but the doctor took and cut out all of the substance, prescribed more keflex and told me to come back in 2 days. i have never had anything like this before.
    anyways have a good night,
    later

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    yea... fvck them fvckers!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    ****. Even if I wasnt on the juice I would still have raged out after a day like that. You handled it better than I would have.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I get my best workouts when I have days like that........

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    well today i had a ****ty day at work. I work in construction and we didnt get a chance to eat until about 1 pm after starting at 7.am. I finally got a chicken sandwich and was sitting on the dozer about to take a bite when someone thought it would be funny to release the dozer front end causeing me and my meal to go flying. so about 5 hours after that work is done for the day. I finally make it to wendys and end up waiting for about 30 minutes to get my food so i am already steamed when i get to the window. I get my food and ask for some ketchup. The guy says "we aint got no ketchup", i say how the hell can you have no ketchup, he walks away and someone else come to the window acting like hes all tough, we aint got no ketchup white boy, so now i am really pissed decide to spit through the drive through window.
    Really smart thing to do, im just waiting for the cops to show up at my house now because im sure they have video tapes that could have my license plate number.
    after that i had to go to the emergeny room for some spider bite infection on my arm, only to return home to a bitching wife who thinks i steal money from our account transfer it to my own account to buy steriods .
    what else could go wrong.

Just curious what race the dude that called you a white boy was... And I'm surprised you didn't break his face. I'm Italian and if someone said a racist remark like you got I would of seriously broke his nose, jaw, something... Not even trying to be a tough guy, but wow...

I'm sorry you had to go threw that brotha, go back to the wendy's and relieve your stress on that dude.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    thanks guys i feel better now, ....
    as for the spider bite i dont know what kind it was or if thats what did it( hope steriods cant do this) woke up one morning and there was what looked likea mosquito bite, few day later it looks like a zit, next day whole arm is red and infected so i went to the doctore and he put me on keflex, the wound wasnt bad then, just red, today had to go because the puss like substacne was so thick when i went to pull it out with tweezers last night lifted it up a bit but i saw the wound was very deep,
    not sure what it is but the doctor took and cut out all of the substance, prescribed more keflex and told me to come back in 2 days. i have never had anything like this before.
    anyways have a good night,
    later
    The wound sounds like a brown recluse, their bite seems to kill the surrounding tissue, and eventually the dead tissue will fall out..Do y'all have this type of spider up north ? Anyway, sounds like you're on the way to a better tomorrow....

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Seriously....I have done construction for years prior to my job now and I was juicing...when i was hungry....**** it...first chance i had..i ate... I didnt care. They by law cannot keep you from taking a five minute break. I'd say...im taking five to eat..... No matter!!!!! Oh and if the a hole.... who screwed with you at lunch...thought it was so funny you should have taken his **** and made him eat that dirt sandwich.... NOBODY MESSES WITH ME AND MY FOOD

steggs is offline Associate Member
    good control man , alot of us wouldnt have handled it so well

tec9 is offline New Member
    Buy a punching bag... when you have a bad day, come home and beat the **** out of it.... it really makes you feel 100% better

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Look on the bright side..
    Atleast you don't work at wendy's..

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude, tough freakin day bro...that blows, and like BigKatz said they always F you at the drive through

Thread Information