solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

steroids and drinking

I am on my week 11 of equipoise and test E 400 - 500mg/week
    is ok to drink when I finish my cycle what can happen ??
    I have a friend that is coming to visit me the last days of my cycle
    probably he want's to party what can I do

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what alcohol does to you and how bad of an idea it is. I don't think anyone is going to tell you it's smart if that's what you're hoping.

solrac6262 is offline Associate Member
    but if you drink just a couple of beers suposing 2 or 3 but staying late in the night

Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    but if you drink just a couple of beers suposing 2 or 3 but staying late in the night
    Why drink 2 or 3? To fit in? Because you just can't help yourself? Is there any good reason? If you aren't drinking for the point of getting drunk than why drink at all? When you get down to it it depends how much you care to do things right. You sound like you really want to drink so go right ahead. You know what it will do to you and your workouts already. There's no reason to ask others other than to seek approval.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Why drink 2 or 3? To fit in? Because you just can't help yourself? Is there any good reason? If you aren't drinking for the point of getting drunk than why drink at all? When you get down to it it depends how much you care to do things right. You sound like you really want to drink so go right ahead. You know what it will do to you and your workouts already. There's no reason to ask others other than to seek approval.
    It seems weird to me also how some people can't have the discipline to refrain from drinking for a period of time. For me it's a no brainer, but I have friends that can't stay away from alchohol for the life of them. It's funny, cause it's those same guys who don't have enough discipline to adhere to a proper diet either
    Just do your best to stay away from the alcohol, you should never feel like you need alchohol to fit in or have a good time. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to turn down drinks. People won't think anything less of you for doing so.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If your embarassed of your friends or they think your a whimp like they do in my town, then use one of my gauranteed excuses that will make your friends stop you from drinking themselves!!!

1-I am on antibiotics because of a blistering bacterial STD i got from this one girl, the doctor sais i cant drink on antibiotics.

2-I'm on liver medication for life because of an advanced strain of Hepatatis and drinking alcohol causes an immediate risk to my life!

3-I converted to Islam!

4-I have kidney stones wich are causing me to pee a liter of blood daily, i need to not drink until my doctor's appointment in a week!

5-(My favourite) I'm taking anabolic steroids wich already cause a large stress on my liver, so dont make me risk my health just cause yo want to party you jacka$$!

6-Me not drinking never ruins a fun night out! But you forcing me to will definetly ruin your facial features! yes this is a warning!

Quote Originally Posted by nwp
    It seems weird to me also how some people can't have the discipline to refrain from drinking for a period of time. For me it's a no brainer, but I have friends that can't stay away from alchohol for the life of them. It's funny, cause it's those same guys who don't have enough discipline to adhere to a proper diet either
    Just do your best to stay away from the alcohol, you should never feel like you need alchohol to fit in or have a good time. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to turn down drinks. People won't think anything less of you for doing so.
    Most people respect someone not drinking and couldn't care less if they do. Except for the occasional guy with the tired frat boy mentality. But they're losers 99% of the time so that's no worry.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    God... im in a fraternity here and its the same, every night I go out, "dude why the fvck arent you drinking" and every night i say "Because i'm bulking." "You know how many calories are in beer? carb up!!!" I just sigh and shake my head.

It's like these guys can't have fun if SOMEONE isn't drinking.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    They always try to put you in a guilt trip becauese supposedly your spoiling the fun! just use one of my excuses above

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    God... im in a fraternity here and its the same, every night I go out, "dude why the fvck arent you drinking" and every night i say "Because i'm bulking." "You know how many calories are in beer? carb up!!!" I just sigh and shake my head.

It's like these guys can't have fun if SOMEONE isn't drinking.
    It's a sad do what I'm doing to make me feel better mentality. F*ck 'em.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    It just depends on how serious you are about your training. I personally would probably drink if it were a special occassion. Just don't make a habit of it.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    all work and no play sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    There are countless other ways to play.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY

Yeah... if youre not worried about passing out or throwing up its MUCH easier to try and get in that hottie's pants at the bar. ESPECIALLY if you're on Test and all swole up...

dude you will be just find if you drink 3 beers on saturday nite.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Most people respect someone not drinking and couldn't care less if they do. Except for the occasional guy with the tired frat boy mentality. But they're losers 99% of the time so that's no worry.
    TRUE as hell. I just look at everybody on my college campus and say, ****, this is why I live this life of discipline. They all look like **** and have man boobies because they're fat frat boys that suck at life. Besides, this might sound crazy, but my new chick thinks it's cool that I choose not to drink because some chicks think that gets played out. just my .02

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Its hard to have a good time if you dont drink when you go clubbing. Thats why I havent gone to the clubs once since I started.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    TRUE as hell. I just look at everybody on my college campus and say, ****, this is why I live this life of discipline. They all look like **** and have man boobies because they're fat frat boys that suck at life. Besides, this might sound crazy, but my new chick thinks it's cool that I choose not to drink because some chicks think that gets played out. just my .02
    Chicks dig a guy with discipline and a good physique. They understand and that's what matters right?

I havent had a drink since i started my cycle and i dont plan on doing it at all, not even for my birthday which is in 2 weeks. Combining test and alcohol seems like I would be setting myself up for disaster, the beer goggles would defineitly be getting worn.

Thread Information