Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Tribulus While On

yo guys, i'm about to get some trib to use on cycle, how much do you guys run, 4-5g a day? so i'll know how much to invest in

bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    yo guys, i'm about to get some trib to use on cycle, how much do you guys run, 4-5g a day? so i'll know how much to invest in
    Lot of guys seem to like 2 to 4 grams a day but here is an additional tidbit. It might help to take tribulis thruout the day but it is MOST important to take tribulis before or at bedtime. When you are not on steroids , your body has a tendancy to produce most of your testosterone at night, if you are taking tribulus to avoid shrunken balls, taking tribulis and/or tongkat ali will be more incline to do its magic while you are sleeping.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I take 2g when I get up and 2g when I go to bed.

alright thanks a lot bros, i was just going to get some cuz i've read it works similar to HCG for you in your cycle, any of yall use it for this purpose, or do yall just use it off cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I use it year round............... it will help with atrophy durring your cycle and also with libido. Durring PCT it will help raise LH levels to speed up recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I use it year round............... it will help with atrophy durring your cycle and also with libido. Durring PCT it will help raise LH levels to speed up recovery.
    thanks gues, maybe i'll start running it year round as well, i'll try the 2g in the morning and 2g at night as you suggested

Thread Information