Thread: oily skin

volcom stone is offline Banned

oily skin

Hey, I never really thought I had oily skin, but I was looking at some pictures of me takin recently and my skin is really oily. Anything you people take to get rid of it? I just started B5, would that help?

max-it is offline Member
    b5 or accutane. be careful with accutane, what else are you taking?

Spyder Guest
    this is one of the best websites for men's needs. something on here should take care of ur prob.

http://www.menessentials.com/

volcom stone is offline Banned
    im on pct nolva/clomid/b6. I started the b5 for acne, and got some tanning lamps. (there sweet).

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Pct can be horrible for acne because of your hormones going back to normal, b5 should help, and if over the counter stuff duznt work, then try gettin a prescription for an anti-biotic...........don't be stupid and go with accutane, plus if you have a dermatologist, he won't give it to you anyway until you've tried the other things first..........good luck

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Pct can be horrible for acne because of your hormones going back to normal, b5 should help, and if over the counter stuff duznt work, then try gettin a prescription for an anti-biotic...........don't be stupid and go with accutane, plus if you have a dermatologist, he won't give it to you anyway until you've tried the other things first..........good luck
    What exactly is "stupid" about using accutane?

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    What exactly is "stupid" about using accutane?
    It's not exactly stupid to use accutane, it's just that the sides are pretty harsh. I remember using it during high school and it was really hard on me. It made me feel weak, got lots of bloddy noses, always felt tired, bruised really easy, not to mention it made me break out even worse the first couple months. I just don't think it's worth using unless you have tried everything else.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    yeah its bad, but it works. I just cleaned up my nose bleed speaking of it..................again it works!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Might try substituting bar soap in shower with dawn dishwashing liquid. Seems to get my oily skin closer to normal and cuts down the acne a lot.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I think the reason for the harsh sides, is people take too much. Try using 1/8 the recommended dossage. Betcha it cures the acne and very little sides. It works for me, I swear by it

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    i took accutane in highschool during wrestling season, always seemed to get bad acne during the wrstling season. my lips split in like 5-6 places and my forhead had splits in it too. well maybe it wasnt the accutane. my couch always said " your ugly, use your face".

Thread Information