BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Been gone for a while....Getting ready to go again

My last cycle went very smoothly. 500mg enanthate for 12 weeks, 4 weeks dbol 30mg ed, clomid, nolva,ldex....the whole deal. Went from 205-230...put on some fat but was very happy with the results.

I plan on starting my next cycle very soon...it will start the day time on=time off ends. I really want to do a cutter and think that i will finally be able to see my abs.

Prop 75mg ed week 1-12
    Tren 50 or 75mg ed week 1-10
    clomid and nolva
    clen 2 weeks, eca 2 weeks

Would expecting slight muscle gain and decent strength gain be feasable with a cutter? I have heard people doing the whole gain muscle, lose fat, just wondering if it is the exception more than the rule.

Also, i plan on increasing weight training intensity and volume higher than what i do natural, but less then what i do while on a bulker----right idea, or not?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nothing to offer here but good luck man, I bet the PCT wait has got you ready to go

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    My last cycle went very smoothly. 500mg enanthate for 12 weeks, 4 weeks dbol 30mg ed, clomid, nolva,ldex....the whole deal. Went from 205-230...put on some fat but was very happy with the results.

I plan on starting my next cycle very soon...it will start the day time on=time off ends. I really want to do a cutter and think that i will finally be able to see my abs.

Prop 75mg ed week 1-12
    Tren 50 or 75mg ed week 1-10
    clomid and nolva
    clen 2 weeks, eca 2 weeks

Would expecting slight muscle gain and decent strength gain be feasable with a cutter? I have heard people doing the whole gain muscle, lose fat, just wondering if it is the exception more than the rule.

Also, i plan on increasing weight training intensity and volume higher than what i do natural, but less then what i do while on a bulker----right idea, or not?

Prop and Tren is a great cycle. I ran it for my last and had pretty good results, you be the judge

New Pic

however mine was set up as follows:

weeks 1-16 100mgs's Prop
    weeks 1-8 75mg's Tren

i opted not to do the winny however because I got tired of sticking myself
    i would recommend running the tren at 75mg's ED, i think you will be happy you did. i gained an incredible amount of strengh on this cycle! also, its all about the diet, if your diets on point, you will get the desired results. i would increase the intensity over your natural training, but keep in mind the rest is equally important...hope this helps

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you have the right idea bro. test no matter what diet i'm on always increases my strength. i would however, increase the prop dosage to 100mg/ed and put the tren at 75mg/ed. good cycle bro. i would through in some winny the last 7 weeks to set it all right

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    you have the right idea bro. test no matter what diet i'm on always increases my strength. i would however, increase the prop dosage to 100mg/ed and put the tren at 75mg/ed. good cycle bro. i would through in some winny the last 7 weeks to set it all right
    7 weeks is long for an oral.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I changed my mind to 75mg ed tren , dont think i will add the winny yet, and i think that i will keep my prop at 75mg ed...i just dont feel like running 700mg of test per week.

So far, thanks for the advise....anything else

Thread Information