big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Weird muscle soreness and tension from inner thigh to back of knees

Here's the deal, for the last 4 days I have muscle soreness and tension on my inner lower thighs extending behind the knee's and to the calve area. Both sides and an equal amount of soreness on both. I have not specifically trained that area other than some calves and some light stiff-legged deads. It hurts when I am putting on a pair of pants or lifting my knee up. I just started (about 10 days ago) using a prohormone called MD1-T (2 caps a day)and Insulin PWO and mornings about 12iu's total a day. Since i started both about the same time I also notice some serious bloating as soon as I have meal. I thought the bloating could be due to switching from triple filtered whey to a powdered version. Either way I just want to get some feedback from others who may know something I am missing. Other than the bloating I did have some nausea that lasted for a few days, but that seems to have subsided. No lower back pains or stomach pains other than the bloating after meals. No discloration in my urine very light, but I seem to be pissing alot more. Any insight would be appreciated.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I forgot to mention that I have started to prioritize legs and especially calves over the last month and now I do a lot of stretching something I have never done before. Could it be growing pains or am I just wishful thinking? I just want to make sure its not organ related.
    Last edited by big4nuthin; 08-21-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information