tx_iron is offline Associate Member

end of cycle anti est ?S

im nearing the end of my first cycle (test and deca ) and have nolva, proviron , and clomid. is it ok to run all three at the same time? of course 2 weeks after my last test shot. i was just wondering if all three were necessary. i also have a few hundred clen . thanks

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Clomid REQUIRED 14-20 days after last test shot (decanoate ester, cypio ester, enanthan ester?? you would only know if 14-20 days)

If SE's didn't warrant the ancillaries' use during cycle, then you may not need post either. Too simple for some, and some would argue, but I would not incorporate unless the estrogen ratio goes overboard. Or symptoms of a gyno increase.

Do not weaken receptors/affinity for MEDS that might really be needed down the road for heavy androgen cycles. You will need much more mgs. for same effects.

Clen immediately after cycle ends, last dbol tab, is always a good choice. Cannot go wrong.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    tx,

I agree with X, you probably wnot need the anti-e's. Just keep them close in case your nips start to itch, hurt, get puffy and you'll be fine. use the clomid like this, 300mg on day#1, 100mg/day for the rest of the week, then 50mg/day week #2. later!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ill give it to ya simpl no anties unless u get the symptoms,also clomid is a good antiesitself sooo...

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Clomid is a weak anti-e by itself. I personally would throw in the Proviron , just to avoid androgen crash. In a low dose 50mg pd it will interefere little with your recovery. The Proviron will keep your moods more stable / positive, sex drive up, and also acts as an anti-e. Don't use the Nolva unless you begin to notice e-related problems, which I seriously doubt if you are using Clomid and Proviron together.

Thread Information